Savannah Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
Discover Savannah at your leisure with a one-day ticket on the Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour. Create your own itinerary to see the most popular sights of Savannah at your own pace. Upgrade to a two-day ticket to enjoy consecutive days of Savannah sightseeing.
The Savannah Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the 15 stops as often as you like. The stops are conveniently located close to all popular attractions, shops and restaurants. Trolleys depart every 20 minutes.
See and visit Davenport House, Forsyth Park, world famous River Street, City Market, Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace, Pirates House, and much, much more.
Hear how British General James Edward Oglethorpe established Georgia's First City atop a natural bluff on the Savannah River. Experience the magic and mystery of the city that was the inspiration for John Berendt's novel, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. Learn the history, legend and lore which has shaped Savannah into a unique place that is known both as one of the most romantic and most haunted cities in America.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Tour commences with boarding at any of the following stops: 1) Savannah Visitor Center 2) Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace 3) Madison Square 4) Forsyth Park 5) Massie Heritage Museum 6) Cathedral of St. John the Baptist 7) City Market 8) Davenport House 9) Pirates House 10) River Street 11) Bay Street/Factors Walk 12) Exchange Bell 13) Ellis Square 14) Ships of the Sea Museum 15) Old Town Trolley Welcome Center The route is subject to change
- Duration: 1 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Narrated tour
- Hotel pickup (select hotels only; to be arranged after booking)
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Average 4.53 out of 5 stars based on 133 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we'll always be happy to assist you with any of your future travel plans.
Thanks a lot for booking your tour on Cool Destinations.
it was a very hot day, so fans or ventilation would have been nice. Other than that, the drivers were very nice and informative. The stops were well planned and close together. You could easily walk from one stop to another. Would definitely recommend and would do it again.
We invested in the Hop-on-Hop-off trolley Tour. Our driver/guide made the 1.5 hours circuit thoroughly educational and enjoyable for these first-time visitors to Savannah.
A great way to get the “lay of the land”!
Wonderful way to get familiar with the area and to see what you might want to revisit. Very convenient!
We had Ronnie as our tour guide He was excellent,very informative and friendly we enjoyed our tour and I will recommend this tour bus ride in the future as a must see and do thanks
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5046SAV_OTT