Small-Group Tour: San Francisco City Tour Including Muir Woods and Sausalito
This narrated tour of San Francisco sights — including Golden Gate Park, Haight-Ashbury, and the Presidio — continues on a scenic drive across the Golden Gate Bridge. Wander among the coastal redwoods of Muir Woods National Monument and take in the views from Sausalito's picturesque waterfront. Round-trip hotel transport is provided.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pier 39, Beach Street & The Embarcadero Parking area, San Francisco, CA 94133
See the seals and see lyons!
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: The Embarcadero, Embarcadero Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94111
Pass By: Haight-Ashbury, Haight Street between Masonic and Stanyan, San Francisco, CA 94117
Hippy District of San Francisco
Pass By: Union Square, 333 Post St San Francisco Shopping Districts, San Francisco, CA 94108-4901
Central Square of the city
Pass By: Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, 3301 Lyon Street, San Francisco, CA 94123-1002
One of the most beautiful buildings in the city
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
The most famous bridge in the world
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: 501 Twin Peaks Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94114
360 degrees vista point
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: 1070 Lombard Street between Jones St and Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109
The crookedest street in the worild
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Marina District, Chestnut St, San Francisco, CA
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
Touristy area of San Francisco
Pass By: Chinatown, Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108
Largest Chinatown outside of China
Pass By: North Beach, Broadway at Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94111
Italian neighborhood of San Francisco
Stop At: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Tallest Sequoias in the world
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Presidio of San Francisco, 210 Lincoln Boulevard on the Presidio's Main Post, San Francisco, CA 94129
Old Military base
Pass By: Golden Gate Park, 501 Stanyan St, San Francisco, CA 94117-1898
Great Park with many museums
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: San Francisco, CA, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our clients from their hotels.
- Duration: 8 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Muir Woods National Monument
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 13 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.41 out of 5 stars based on 17 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
The only changes would be cutting time in Sausalito and the look out to maybe alot for time to disembark to see Lombard Street and the Oainted Ladies.
We absolutely LOVED this tour! Gerry was our tour guide and that man is a walking encyclopedia! He told us EVERYTHING about all the places!!! I just think he is an invaluable employee!!! Wonderful tour and wonderful tour guide! Thanks Gerry for really giving us the low down on San Francisco and its history!!! LOVED it all!!!!
Steven was extremely knowledgeable of this tour. Enjoyed it, and learned a lot.
We had a tour of the Muir woods and San Francisco City tour and it was the most beautiful tour I have taken. The tour guide was very friendly and informative and he brought us to the most beautiful places in the city. Love the tour. Totally recommend it.
Really enjoyed this tour
Our tour guide Michael was excellent, It was more than we expected. His knowledge of the city was very impressive
A wonderful, never to be forgotten day. Our guide, Assef was funny, knowledgeable and very obliging. We saw everything advertised and more. I loved the redwoods, and Sau Solito is so picturesque. The photos we took at the Golden Gate are spectacular, and it was a real treat to see the Painted ladies in real life! Sea lions at Pier 39 were gorgeous, and but for exhaustion, we could have stayed on the bus for days. Seeing as we had so little time, this combination of 2 half day tours was perfect.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool San Francisco specialist!
Product code: COOL-7103P2
Similar Tours & Activities