San Francisco Golden Gate Seaplane Tour
See the beauty of the Golden Gate Bridge, the drama of Alcatraz Island and the lush forest of Muir Woods on a seaplane tour of San Francisco! The beauty of the green and gold hills of wine country and the deep blue expanses of the Pacific Ocean can only be truly appreciated from the air, and your guaranteed window seat will provide unparalleled views of the City by the Bay. The perfect addition to your San Francisco itinerary!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Scenic air tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seaplane Adventures, 242 Redwood Hwy Frontage Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-6613
Check-in for your flight.
Pass By: 1 Calle Del Resaca, Stinson Beach, CA 94970-9706
Fly over Stinson Beach.
Pass By: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Fly over Muir Woods National Monument with its towering old-growth redwood trees.
Pass By: Marin Headlands, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, CA 94965
See the hilly peninsula at the southermost end of Marin called the Marin Headlands.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Get a bird's eye view of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Pass By: Downtown, 55 Maiden Ln, San Francisco, CA 94108-5401
The Financial District is San Francisco's business center.
Pass By: Pier 39, Beach Street & The Embarcadero Parking area, San Francisco, CA 94133
Pier 39 is best known for its popular shopping center and tourist attractions.
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
Fisherman's Wharf, located at the northen waterfront is one of the city's busiest tourist areas.
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94123
Alcatraz penitentiary or best know around the world as The Rock.
Pass By: Angel Island State Park, Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94109
Angel Island is the largest natural island in San Francisco Bay.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: 242 Redwood Hwy, Mill Valley, CA 94941, USA
2: Tower Tours San Francisco, 288 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
- Duration: 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 30-minute Seaplane flight
- Experienced and professional pilot
- Shuttle transportation to and from Fisherman's Wharf (if option is selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour prices are per person, with a MINIMUM OF TWO ADULTS REQUIRED PER BOOKING. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator upon check-in
- Seaplane seats a maximum of 6 passengers
- Flight route may vary due to weather or other factors
- It is recommended to bring a child seat for babies and/or young children
- At the time of booking please provide local contact details
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- * Temperature for employees is taken prior to begging work
- * All personal must fill out a symptoms checklist prior to starting work daily
- * We have installed plexiglass barriers in our reception area separating employees from customers for their mutual protection
Average 4.74 out of 5 stars based on 86 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Everything we hoped it would be. There were 5 passengers for our flight and plenty of space, we were also a mixed European group, English, Dutch and German - the pilot kept switching between all 3 languages.
Perfect way to end our SF visit, seeing all the sites we’d seen on the ground from the air.
Great seaplane tour and staff from the front desk to the pilot. Everything was very smooth from the booking process all the way threw the flight. Would definitely recommend. Myself and my 15 yr old daughter loved it.
I booked this seaplane tour as a surprise for my son. Upon learning that my son (17) is a private pilot the instructor let him do some take offs and landings in the bay! He is hooked, now he wants to fly seaplanes all the time. Not something widely available in Texas . The pilot gave him an unbelievable experience and we are forever greatful!
Cool Destinations is best platform if you are interested to looking for new place to see Cool Destinations staff very helpfull
Fantastic views of the the San Francisco skyline and surrounding areas. I never imagined what fun it could be to swoop past the ATT ballpark, Alcatraz and the bridges. The pilots are very professional and friendly providing detailed description of everything we were seeing. A must do tour for everyone!
Fantastic trip would highly recommend! Our pilot was just wonderful, great tour guide, smooth ride and great sense of humour. Our flight was cancelled on the first day due to bad weather, but we were kept informed and re-booked for the following day.
This tour was amazing!
Absolutely one of a kind view of the Golden Gate and I had lived in California was many years and never seen San Francisco like this before! Well worth it.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2740GOLD
Similar Tours & Activities