Muir Woods and Sausalito Tour plus Bay Cruise
Combine a visit to Muir Woods and Sausalito with a fabulous cruise on San Francisco Bay. You'll cross the Golden Gate Bridge to the Bay area's most popular national monument, visit Sausalito - the prettiest village in California and sail next to Alcatraz and under the Golden Gate Bridge on a narrated one-hour cruise.
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Union Square, 333 Post St San Francisco Shopping Districts, San Francisco, CA 94108-4901
Departing the heart of Union square, the coach makes its way to the Golden Gate Bridge.
On your way to the Golden Gate Bridge, travelers will see:
Union Square: Theatres, shopping, hotels
Pass By: Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA
Famous for being used as a firebreak, by the US Army during the 1906 earthquake and fire.
Pass By: Cow Hollow, Union St, San Francisco, CA
Two affluent neighborhoods, attracting young professionals. Chic fashion boutiques, Pilates studios, juice shops, beauty salons. Many fine dining restaurants ranging from French Bistros to American Fusion Cuisine.
Pass By: Crissy Field, 1199 E Beach, San Francisco, CA 94129-1605
Driving above Crissy Field it gives a great vantage of the San Francisco Bay, and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Crossing the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
On a clear day, the Golden Gate Bridge offers a panoramic view of the bay and the San Francisco skyline.Golden Gate Bridge
Pass By: Marin County, Marin County, California
Entering Robin Williams tunnel also known as the Rainbow Tunnel. Once we exit the tunnel, travelers get a view of Sausalito.
Stop At: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Muir Woods lies in the middle of the redwood's latitudinal region.
Incredible diversity of flora and fauna can be daunting at times, redwoods, Stellar’s jay, ladybugs, ancient horsetail ferns, and the banana slug.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sausalito Boardwalk, Bridgeway Sausalito Yacht Harbor, Sausalito, CA 94965
A gorgeous Mediterranean-style village with quaint shops, art galleries, and waterfront restaurants.
Extend your stay in Sausalito and return by ferry to San Francisco at your leisure. Ferry cost is not included unless selected during booking. The Ferry docks at Pier 41, in the heart of Fisherman’s Wharf.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pier 39, Beach Street & The Embarcadero Parking area, San Francisco, CA 94133
The bus transportation portion of the tour will end at Pier 39, Fisherman's Wharf and your Bay Cruise Adventure will begin. Once you disembark the bus the driver will direct you to The Bay Cruise Adventure landing where you can board the boat (Departure times are seasonal).
“Bay Cruise Adventure”, will bring you close to the infamous prison island (Please note this tour does NOT land on Alcatraz Island or include the prison interior), on it's way to the Golden gate Bridge seeing it from all angles as well as the beautiful city skyline.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:40 AM
- Return Details: Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
- Guided tour across the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach and professional tour guide
- Admission to Muir Woods ($15 value)
- Bay cruise from Pier 39 (flexible ticket)
- 90' Stop guaranteed at Muir Woods (Maximum time allowed by National Parks for tour operators)
- 60' Free time in picturesque Sausalito
- Entry/Admission - Muir Woods National Monument
- Entry/Admission - Pier 39
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Bus Transportation after the Bay Cruise part is not included
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is foldable.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.12 out of 5 stars based on 422 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities