Muir Woods and Sausalito Half Day Tour (Optional Sausalito Ferry Ticket)
Take time out from San Francisco on a half-day trip to Muir Woods and Sausalito. This enthralling half-day trip takes you across the Golden Gate Bridge to the Bay Area's most popular national monument and the prettiest village in California where you can choose to take the Sausalito ferry back to San Francisco.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Muir Woods National Monument
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Golden Gate Bridge
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Bay
Stop At: Sausalito Ice House Visitors Center, 780 Bridgeway Foot of El Portal Street at the Ferry Pier, Sausalito, CA 94965-2159
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Vista Point, Us-101 Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito, CA 94965
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 4-hour tour of Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi and restroom
- Return Ferry to San Francisco from Sausalito (if option is selected).
- Admission ticket to Muir Woods National Monument
- Entry/Admission - Muir Woods National Monument
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is foldable.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please note that Departure times can vary from day to day depending on our parking assignments.
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Our driver, Vlad, was knowledgeable and entertaining. He made the day fun. The woods are beautiful and hiking the path was calming and peaceful. Our time in Sausalito was lovely. We chose to stay a little longer and take the ferry back to Fisherman’s Wharf. Well worth the extra cost.
The Muir Woods and Sausalito tour was phenomenal. Antonio was a great tour guide and showed us a lot of San Francisco that we didn't see on the bus tour we purchased from The Big Bus Tour the day before. He personalized our tour and shared so much information. The Muir Woods were amazing. Just be prepared that the road to get there is really curvy, so if you get carsick, be sure to take motion sickness tablets before going. His suggestions of things to do in Sausalito were right on and great advice. Such an incredible tour!!
Just went with my mother. We had a great time! We didn't realize that our driver would also offer a tour of the city as we made our way to the Golden Gate Bridge. Everything was done in a timely but relaxing manner. Highly recommend taking the ferry back. Even though there was fog and mist, it was still a blast, and we enjoyed the views.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2660SFOMUI1
Similar Tours & Activities