Monterey, Carmel and 17-Mile Drive - Full Day Tour from San Francisco
Cruise along California's spectacular coastline on a relaxing day trip from San Francisco. You'll follow Highway 1 to the beautiful Monterey Peninsula home of the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium and Steinbeck's Cannery Row. Explore Monterey's charming shops or choose to add aquarium admission. See the stunning estates of 17-Mile Drive. Finish your day with a stop at the coastal town of Carmel by the Sea before returning to San Francisco.
- Hotel pickup included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pacific Coast Highway, 147161, CA
Pacific Coast Highway
Pass By: 17-Mile Drive, Pebble Beach and Pacific Grove, Monterey, CA 93953
Pass By: Monterey Bay Aquarium, 886 Cannery Row, Monterey, CA 93940-1085
Monterey Bay Aquarium
Stop At: Cannery Row & Wave Streets, Monterey, CA 93940
Steinbeck's Cannery Row
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Pebble Beach Golf Links, 1700 17-Mile Drive, Pebble Beach, CA 93953
Pebble Beach Golf Course
Stop At: Carmel By the Sea Scenery, Ocean View Ave, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Silicon Valley, CA
Pass By: Monterey Bay, Monterey, CA
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
• Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff.
• Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time or hotel pick up.
- Duration: 11 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Day-trip to Monterey and Carmel
- Tolls for 17-Mile Drive
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury motor-coach with Wi-Fi, restroom and power outlets
- Hotel Pick-up from select San Francisco Hotels (only with confirmation from Gray Line).
- Carmel and Steinbeck's Cannery Row in Monterey.
- Admission to the Monterey Bay Aquarium (If option selected).
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is foldable.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff.
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time or hotel pick up.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.22 out of 5 stars based on 1299 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Interesting experience, well planned trip with frequent stops in amazing spots. The driver (Randie) was very friendly, informative and highly motivated, which made the tour very appealing. Highly recommended!
Wonderful tour and a great driver. Only wished we had more time in Monterey. Loved the 17-Mile Drive, very pretty! Great shopping in Carmel!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2660SFOMON
Similar Tours & Activities