Mission District Culinary Experience (with optional Alcohol pairing)
Taste your way through San Francisco’s historic Latin neighborhood, the Mission District, a colorful, cultural, trendy area brimming with great local eats. Following your knowledgeable guide on this 5 Star rated 4-course progressive meal, you'll visit four restaurants with each course served at a different restaurant (2 appetizers, 1 entree, 1 dessert). Along the way, you'll hear the stories of chefs and restaurant owners as well as tales of the neighborhood. If you purchase the alcohol pairing, you’ll also enjoy three beverage pairings at each savory stop. Be sure to bring your appetite!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free snacks included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mission District, Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
Your culinary experience explores the Mission District, a popular local neighborhood with many mural and great food
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 3543 18th St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: 18th St & Dolores St, San Francisco, CA 94114, USA
- 4 food tastings
- Culinary map of neighborhood to take home
- Three beverage alcohol pairing (if option is selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcohol pairing (if Food only option is selected)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for young children but babies in strollers can be accommodated
- Moderate amount of walking required -- tour is 1.5 miles (2.4 km) long
- Bring layers - San Francisco weather changes frequently
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Must be 21 to consume alcohol
- Locations visited are subject to change
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Average 4.78 out of 5 stars based on 37 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Our guide gave us a great experience! Highly recommended.
We had an excellent time touring the Mission District in San Francisco with our tour guide Daniel. He told us the history of many of the murals and also provided interesting information about the artists. We began our tour with a cheese/beer tasting at Mission Cheese. Next stop was Tacolicious where we enjoyed an excellent fish taco and two samples of margaritas, one of which was prepared with a habanero tequila Oh my God!. We then proceeded on to Gracias Madre where we were served a sweet potato enchilada-like dish. Our last stop was an ice cream shop where we had salted caramel ice cream. Thoroughly enjoyed our tour of the Mission District and highly recommend it to others!
This was a great and unique tour. We went to unique restaurants and we sampled cheese. The ice cream was the best! Loved it!
The guide was fantastic. Very knowledgeable about the area and the food.
The food we experienced was delicious!!
great experience, tour guide was great as well, had to leave early due to sunset cruise but everything was delicious and very educational!
The food was incredible. The guide was very friendly. The murals around the neighborhood are beautiful and the guide stopped to explain their history. Very cool experience.
This was my absolute favorite adventure in San Fran. I'm a huge foodie and love my drinks. It was delicious and so much fun! Madeline was so enthusiastic and really seemed to enjoy herself right along with the group. Fantastic time.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool San Francisco specialist!
Product code: COOL-5685MISS