Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
The New Orleans Five in One Extravaganza Tour
Explore anything and everything New Orleans in a guided walking tour. This 'New Orleans Five-in-One Extravaganza Tour' is the one and only tour that provides visitors with five different tours combined. It's a great way to experience all the top New Orleans tours in a 2-hour (approx) period. Guests will visit all the most popular locations during this tour, inside the French Quarter. Guests will also visit locations that are considered the locals sweet spots! This tour includes history, ghosts, vampires, voodoo, celebrity homes and filming locations.
A real EMF Meter - Ghost/Paranormal Detector will be used during this tour. Guests will be allowed to stop and grab to go drinks during the tour. Join this tour where learning is intoxicating!
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1200 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Time to meet your tour group! Check in and get ready as this tour is full of entertainment and contains information regarding anything and everything New Orleans! Dont worry friends, the guide will offer stops along the route to purchase drinks and use the restrooms as a courtesy. :)
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Lalaurie Mansion, 1140 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70116-2706
Guests will be amazed while our local licensed storytellers give them a detailed account of the infamous events that took place here at what is said to be the most haunted private home in New Orleans. Guests who watched American Horror Story will remember the woman who lived here. This stop provides history, architecture, paranormal and celebrity drama all in one!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Bourbon Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
Guests will be invited to purchase a drink while on Bourbon Street as the tour continues the route.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Jackson Square, 615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans, LA 70116-3234
So many stops in one area! Jackson Square provides many different buildings and narrations that will be given during this tour!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: French Quarter, French Quarter, New Orleans, Louisiana
This tour stops at over ten locations during this 2 hour (approx) French Quarter walking tour!
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA
- Professional guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Tickets can not be transferred. No refunds for any reason (including weather in New Orleans or any other location) All sales are final. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time. Tours depart at the scheduled time. If guests do not check in Before the tour they can not call & meet at a different location. Late arrivals will not be refunded. We reserve the right to refuse service to guests who show signs of extreme intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.Please be aware that @ cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled & you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to 1 hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternate tour or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute. If a guest agrees to attend the alternate tour all the same terms and conditions apply. Once a guest confirms the new date / time for a tour no refund will be issued if a guest decides to cancel.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God. Departure Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. In the event of this taking place guests will be contacted via phone, text or email.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven & dilapidated streets & walkways. Participants are advised not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets during this tour. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions while on tour.
- A fee of $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of paranormal equipment if a guest takes the equipment they will be expected to return it immediately or pay the $60 fee so that it can be replaced immediately. Guests are not allowed to video any portion of the tour. No videos of any narrations given by tour guides will be permitted.
- This is a walking tour. The duration: 1 - 2 hours it may last longer depending on the wait time inside the bars. Some bars may be busy & if numerous stops are made to busy bars this can delay the tour to a large degree. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please keep in mind some bars do not allow kids inside. No entry is gained inside locations. Tour route is subject to change without notice. This tour is also known as the New Orleans Drunk History Tour. Drinks are not included in the price of ticket.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guests are welcome to bring masks, gloves and hand sanitizer to use during tours. Some bars / restaurants require masks if a guest goes inside to purchase a drink. We do have the option of to go windows for both alcoholic & soft drinks along the route as well.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool New Orleans specialist!
Product code: C-9349P33
Similar Tours & Activities
Treasures of New Orleans: Ghosts & Voodoo Private Tour
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
New Orleans Airboat Ride