Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Seven Three Distilling Tour and Tasting
Our North Claiborne Avenue distillery reflects our love of New Orleans and commitment to making spirits with a sense of place. We have a lot of fun here and we’d love to welcome you for a tour and spirits tasting. The distillery is also available to host one-of-a-kind private events.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seven Three Distilling Co., 301 N Claiborne Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112-3302
Join us for a distillery tour and learn about craft distillation, artisanal spirits and the history of our storied neighborhood. Whether you’re a NOLA local, a day-tripper or visiting from far and wide, we can’t think of a more pleasant way to enjoy an afternoon with friends.
The 45-minute tour begins with the intriguing history and tradition of distilling in New Orleans. Learn how distillation evolved along with the other pleasures that made this wonderful city famous, and absorb the history of our celebrated neighborhood, Old Treme. Tour our production area, where you’ll get to sample our offerings while enjoying an overview of our process and equipment, learn exactly what goes into making each bottle of fine spirits, and get up close and personal with our mash tun, bottling line and unique, and custom-built double pot still.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Tasting of Five Spirits from Seven Three Distilling
- Entry/Admission - Seven Three Distilling Co.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.92 out of 5 stars based on 36 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool New Orleans specialist!
Product code: C-218514P1
Similar Tours & Activities
The History of Slavery in Louisiana Tour
Private Louisiana Plantations Tour with Gourmet Lunch from New Orleans
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
New Orleans Airboat Ride