Nashville to Jack Daniel's Distillery Bus Tour
This whiskey tour is rolling straight into Lynchburg from Nashville. You can hop on the bus, kick back, and enjoy the ride to the historic and picturesque Jack Daniel's Distillery. You'll have time to peruse downtown Lynchburg, just a 5-minute walk from the distillery, and grab a quick bite to eat. We've got some suggestions! Don't forget to stop in the White Rabbit Bottle Shop and grab some limited bottles of whiskey.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Step back in time on a history tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tennessee Whiskey Tours, Nashville, TN 37204
This Jack and Back tour picks up near the 5th Avenue Korean Veterans Blvd intersection in downtown Nashville at 9:00am. Your guide will have a cooler on board stocked with ice and water. Feel free to bring your adult beverages of choice. The group will depart promptly at 9:10am for the 1.5 hour trip to Lynchburgh, TN. The trip is approximately one third on the interstate and the other part takes you through the small town of Shelbyville, a town famous for the Tennessee Walking Horse. After strolling through Shelbyville, the remaining thirty minute commute takes you through picturesque rolling hills and farms into Moore County, only one of three counties where distilling was legal in Tennessee until just a few years ago.
Upon arriving at Jack Daniel's distillery, you'll disembark the bus and your guide get you checked-in to the distillery. The tasting tour runs approximately 1.5-hours. You'll have about an hour and a half to peruse the small square of downtown Lynchburg. Don't forget to grab a bite to eat at one of the restaurants overlooking the square (at own expense).
Before you leave, take the opportunity to visit the White Rabbit Bottle Shop and purchase some rare and Tennessee-only bottles of Jack Daniel's or check out the selection of branded Jack items at the downtown general store. This tour will depart Lynchburg at 2:30pm and drop off at the starting point at approximately 4:00pm.
Stop At: Jack Daniel's Distillery, 182 Lynchburg Hwy, Lynchburg, TN 37352-7452
Upon arriving at Jack Daniel's distillery, you'll disembark the bus and your guide get you checked-in to the distillery. The tasting tour runs approximately 1.5-hours.
Stop At: Lynchburg Hardware and General Store, 52 Mechanic St, Lynchburg, TN 37352
Before you leave, take the opportunity to visit the White Rabbit Bottle Shop and purchase some rare and Tennessee-only bottles of Jack Daniel's or check out the selection of branded Jack items at the downtown general store.
Stop At: Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN 37219
This Jack and Back tour picks up near the 5th Avenue Korean Veterans Blvd intersection in downtown Nashville at 9:00am.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 250 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
- Duration: 7 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Nashville to Jack Daniel's Distillery Bus Tour
- Admission to Jack Daniel's Distillery for Guided Tour
- 90-minute Angel's Share Distillery Tour (if booking last minute you may be placed on different tour)
- Guided Tour of Distillery with Tasting Room
- Sample Jack Daniels Whiskey drawn from individual barrels
- Approximately 1.5-Hours to visit the small square of downtown Lynchburg
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Coach Bus or 15-Passenger Van
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- All taxes & fees included
- Entry/Admission - Tennessee Whiskey Tours
- Entry/Admission - Jack Daniel's Distillery
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- You will either be transported by our coach bus or 15 passenger van depending on the size of group
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Additional COVID Info: While face masks do not need to be worn throughout the whole tour, travelers will be required to have one with them. Vehicles will be sanitized before, during, and after each tour. Tour capacities will be limited to 50% to allow for social distancing.
Average 4.72 out of 5 stars based on 107 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
This day trip was so fun. Well worth the money and your time. You don’t have to love Whiskey to love this tour, but it helps.
The Nashville to Jack Daniel's distillery bus tour was amazing!!!!!!! Fun, informative and very well done!!!! Top notch. From the second you meet the bus driver and get on the bus, walk around beautiful Lynchburg to touring the impressive distillery was great!!!!!!!!
We were all very impressed with this tour, very informative and the whisky tasting was great
The tour was very well organised and Lynchburg a beautiful town
Very fun! There should have been more information on the Cool Destinations tickets, saying the bus would be locked and we could leave larger bags on the bus. Also the guys on the bus should have used a microphone it was hard to hear back in the bus ( they even had a microphone and just didn’t use it) I would recommend tour
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-14219P1