Nashville to Jack Daniel's Distillery Bus Tour & Whiskey Tastings
This whiskey tour is rolling straight into Lynchburg from Nashville. You can hop on the bus, kick back, and enjoy the ride to the historic and picturesque Jack Daniel's Distillery. You'll have time to peruse downtown Lynchburg, just a 5-minute walk from the distillery, and grab a quick bite to eat. We've got some suggestions! Don't forget to stop in the White Rabbit Bottle Shop and grab some limited bottles of whiskey.
Stop At: Tennessee Whiskey Tours, Nashville, Tennessee 37204
This Jack and Back tour picks up near the 5th Avenue Korean Veterans Blvd intersection in downtown Nashville at 9:00am. Your guide will have a cooler on board stocked with ice and water. Feel free to bring your adult beverages of choice. The group will depart promptly at 9:10am for the 1.5 hour trip to Lynchburgh, TN. The trip is approximately one third on the interstate and the other part takes you through the small town of Shelbyville, a town famous for the Tennessee Walking Horse. After strolling through Shelbyville, the remaining thirty minute commute takes you through picturesque rolling hills and farms into Moore County, only one of three counties where distilling was legal in Tennessee until just a few years ago.
Upon arriving at Jack Daniel's distillery, you'll disembark the bus and your guide get you checked-in to the distillery. The tasting tour runs approximately 1.5-hours. You'll have about an hour and a half to peruse the small square of downtown Lynchburg. Don't forget to grab a bite to eat at one of the restaurants overlooking the square (at own expense).
Before you leave, take the opportunity to visit the White Rabbit Bottle Shop and purchase some rare and Tennessee-only bottles of Jack Daniel's or check out the selection of branded Jack items at the downtown general store. This tour will depart Lynchburg at 2:30pm and drop off at the starting point at approximately 4:00pm.
Stop At: Jack Daniel's Distillery, 182 Lynchburg Hwy, Lynchburg, Tennessee 37352
Upon arriving at Jack Daniel's distillery, you'll disembark the bus and your guide get you checked-in to the distillery. The tasting tour runs approximately 1.5-hours.
Stop At: Lynchburg Hardware and General Store, 52 Mechanic St, Lynchburg, Tennessee 37352
Before you leave, take the opportunity to visit the White Rabbit Bottle Shop and purchase some rare and Tennessee-only bottles of Jack Daniel's or check out the selection of branded Jack items at the downtown general store.
Stop At: Downtown Nashville, Nashville, Tennessee 37219
This Jack and Back tour picks up near the 5th Avenue Korean Veterans Blvd intersection in downtown Nashville at 9:00am.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 7 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 09:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Admission & Guided Tour of the Jack Daniel's Distillery
- All taxes & fees included
- Approximately 1.5-Hours to visit the small square of downtown Lynchburg
- Whiskey Tastings located in the historic George Green Barrel House following tour of the distillery
- Professional Driver/Guide
- 90-minute Angel's Share Distillery Tour (if booking last minute you may be placed on different tour)
- 7-Hour Nashville to Jack Daniel's Distillery Bus Tour
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Coach Bus, executive bus, minibus, or high-roof 15 passenger van
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- No restroom on board the bus. Please plan accordingly.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- This is a 21 years old and up event. Minimum drinking age is 21 years. Valid government issued photo IDs are required to participate on tour.
- You will either be transported by our coach bus or 15 passenger van depending on the size of group
- Tours run rain or shine, snow and sleet, hot and cold. Dress appropriately.
- Please Note: There are no bathrooms on board the bus, please plan accordingly.
- Tours are subject to be shortened, lengthened, or otherwise altered without notice for any reason.
- You will be required to ascend and descend many steps. This tour is not recommended for those with mobility challenges.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.81 out of 5 stars based on 1369 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought