Nashville to Jack Daniel's Distillery Bus Tour with Whiskey Tastings
This whiskey tour is rolling straight into Lynchburg from Nashville. You can hop on the bus, kick back, and enjoy the ride to the historic and picturesque Jack Daniel's Distillery. You'll have time to peruse downtown Lynchburg, just a 5-minute walk from the distillery, and grab a quick bite to eat. We've got some suggestions! Don't forget to stop in the White Rabbit Bottle Shop and grab some limited bottles of whiskey.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Step back in time on a history tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tennessee Whiskey Tours, Nashville, TN 37204
This Jack and Back tour picks up near the 5th Avenue Korean Veterans Blvd intersection in downtown Nashville at 9:00am. Your guide will have a cooler on board stocked with ice and water. Feel free to bring your adult beverages of choice. The group will depart promptly at 9:10am for the 1.5 hour trip to Lynchburgh, TN. The trip is approximately one third on the interstate and the other part takes you through the small town of Shelbyville, a town famous for the Tennessee Walking Horse. After strolling through Shelbyville, the remaining thirty minute commute takes you through picturesque rolling hills and farms into Moore County, only one of three counties where distilling was legal in Tennessee until just a few years ago.
Upon arriving at Jack Daniel's distillery, you'll disembark the bus and your guide get you checked-in to the distillery. The tasting tour runs approximately 1.5-hours. You'll have about an hour and a half to peruse the small square of downtown Lynchburg. Don't forget to grab a bite to eat at one of the restaurants overlooking the square (at own expense).
Before you leave, take the opportunity to visit the White Rabbit Bottle Shop and purchase some rare and Tennessee-only bottles of Jack Daniel's or check out the selection of branded Jack items at the downtown general store. This tour will depart Lynchburg at 2:30pm and drop off at the starting point at approximately 4:00pm.
Stop At: Jack Daniel's Distillery, 182 Lynchburg Hwy, Lynchburg, TN 37352-7452
Upon arriving at Jack Daniel's distillery, you'll disembark the bus and your guide get you checked-in to the distillery. The tasting tour runs approximately 1.5-hours.
Stop At: Lynchburg Hardware and General Store, 52 Mechanic St, Lynchburg, TN 37352
Before you leave, take the opportunity to visit the White Rabbit Bottle Shop and purchase some rare and Tennessee-only bottles of Jack Daniel's or check out the selection of branded Jack items at the downtown general store.
Stop At: Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN 37219
This Jack and Back tour picks up near the 5th Avenue Korean Veterans Blvd intersection in downtown Nashville at 9:00am.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 7 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 09:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 7-Hour Nashville to Jack Daniel's Distillery Bus Tour
- Admission & Guided Tour of the Jack Daniel's Distillery
- 90-minute Angel's Share Distillery Tour (if booking last minute you may be placed on different tour)
- Whiskey Tastings located in the historic George Green Barrel House following tour of the distillery
- Whiskey tastings included with samples drawn from individual barrels
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Coach Bus or 15-Passenger Van
- Approximately 1.5-Hours to visit the small square of downtown Lynchburg
- Professional Driver/Guide
- All taxes & fees included
- Entry/Admission - Tennessee Whiskey Tours
- Entry/Admission - Jack Daniel's Distillery
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- No restroom on board the bus. Please plan accordingly.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a 21 years old and up event. Minimum drinking age is 21 years. Valid government issued photo IDs are required to participate on tour.
- You will either be transported by our coach bus or 15 passenger van depending on the size of group
- Near public transportation
- Tours run rain or shine, snow and sleet, hot and cold. Dress appropriately.
- Please Note: There are no bathrooms on board the bus, please plan accordingly.
- Tours are subject to be shortened, lengthened, or otherwise altered without notice for any reason.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You will be required to ascend and descend many steps. This tour is not recommended for those with mobility challenges.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Beginning May 1st, 2021, we reserve the right to run tours with unrestricted passenger capacities. Face masks may be required in indoor facilities. Vehicles will be sanitized before, during, and after each tour. Capacities restrictions are subject to change without notice.
Average 4.76 out of 5 stars based on 521 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities