Country Music Hall of Fame Admission with Audio Guide
Explore the best of country music’s past and present with this Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum coupon. Situated in the heart of downtown Nashville, this beautifully modern facility is known as the “Smithsonian of country music,” offering 350,000 square feet of dynamic, state-of-the-art galleries, archival storage, educational classrooms, retail stores, restaurants and special event space — all with a stunning view of the rest of Music City. It’s a must-see venue for all fans of country music.
*Audio Guide included in English, Spanish, French, German, or Japanese.
Visit: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
Admission with Audio Guide in English, French, Spanish, German, and Japanese available.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1/19/2022 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum
- Audio Guide included in English, Spanish, French, German, or Japanese
- Audio Guide features famed WSM radio personality, Bill Cody, as he carries you through the Museum
- Visit the famed Rotunda, where the plaques of all Country Music Hall of Fame members reside
- Explore the instruments, lyrics, and fashion that shaped country music
- Access to all exhibits (current and past exhibits have included Kacey Musgraves and Brooks & Dunn)
- Access to the Taylor Swift Education Center
- Skip the Main Ticket Window for Faster Entry
- Entry/Admission - Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Average 4.58 out of 5 stars based on 19 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities