Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
HOLLYWOOD MADE HERE
Go behind the lens and discover the secrets of movie-making magic. Our Studio Tour brings you closer than ever to the entertainment you love. You’ll explore one of the busiest working studios in Los Angeles, with your host, one of our expert Tour Guides
Explore iconic back-lot sets and sound stages from some of the most iconic films. Explore how movie magic comes to life at Stage 48: Script to Screen from classic Hollywood Costumes to green-screen technology used to create special effects.
Dine in our expanded Central Perk Cafe and shop in our Friends Boutique
The Grand Finale lets you step into the movies with recreated sets from the DC Universe where you can explore superheroes and supervillains. Then swish and flick your way through Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts and be sorted by the enchanted sorting hat.
Stop At: Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, 3400 Warner Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505, USA
Experience the excitement of a working Hollywood studio, where iconic movies and TV shows are filmed.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Walk in the footsteps of hollywood legends on a working studio backlot
- Grand Finale - Action and Magic Made Here - featuring DC Universe and The Wizarding World
- Sit in Sheldon's spot in the real Apt 4A set from The Big Bang Theory
- Shop in the worlds only WB Studio Store for exclusive gifts and souvenirs
- Expert tour guides detail how we bring movie making magic to life on the big and small screen.
- The real Friends Fountain and Central Perk set from the hit TV show
- Storytellers Showcase: Explore nearly 100 years of Studio History
- Gratuities (Optional)
- We are unable to accommodate children under 5 years of age
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.61 out of 5 stars based on 3364 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought