Hollywood Sightseeing and Celebrity Homes Tour by Open-Top Bus
See Hollywood and it's surroundings in a fun OPEN van (a few have a canopy for shade), which allows for excellent views without obstructions on this 2 hours tour.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd at Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
You will start from here, because we are located on the Walk of Fame, close to the star of Marlyn Monroe. This stop is before you start your tour. Please be sure to arrive 20 -30 mins in advance. In case you have a particular star in mind you want to see on the Walk of Fame, let us know and we will direct you there.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, CA 90068
You will have a chance to see and take picture of the world famous sign from the dolby theater mall, and learn about the history of this landmark .
Pass By: Sunset Strip, 9040 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-1851
The Sunset Strip was and still the happening place in Los Angeles and your tour guide will let you know why
Pass By: Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Blvd at Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Driving by the most expensive shopping stores in the world, the same way that Julia Robert did in the movie Pretty Woman, it s a must
Stop At: Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills, California
Beverly Hills this is where I wanna be, Beverly Hills...you remember the song, we will take you there to see the Mansions, the Movie star homes, you may even see a celebrity or two. We will show you the Beverly Hills sign.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: TCL Chinese Theatres, 6925 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6103
Since we are located on the Walk of Fame, a block from the Chinese Theater, we ask the guests to show up 20-30 mins. in advance to have enough time to check out the Walk of Fame and the hand and foot prints at the Chinese Theater. This will be your first stop.
Almost every big movie premier is held here, and of course the hand and foot prints of the stars
Duration: 5 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 90 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Average 4.54 out of 5 stars based on 183 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities