Shared 3 Hours Los Angeles VIP Tour
This is not your usual scripted tour. In contrast, it is customized and peppered with discussions about Los Angeles culture and history. By the end of this tour, you will have all the "Must Have" LA pictures.
With our smaller size air-conditioned vehicles, we have access to locations that other companies only wish they could access.
During the trip, you will have 3-4 actual stops at the most iconic locations throughout the city, and get the best photo opportunities as well as the stories behind the places by your own local tour guide.
We will cruise through the mountains for the BEST outlook points like Mulholland Dr, make a stop at the HOLLYWOOD SIGN (SUPER CLOSE), and jump out at famous Palm Trees' Street. Also, we will see the American Film Academy, where hundreds of blockbusters (X-Men, SpiderMan, Rush Hour...) were shot and explore the hidden gems of Sunset Strip, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Dr, etc...
Perfect for travelers, friends, couples, families, or groups of up to 8 people.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, CA 90068
Our VIP Tour is the only one of its kind in Los Angeles that features a stop at The Hollywood sign at a secret Hiking Trail ! Our Spot is the best location for the Hollywood sign photo, because it is SUPER close and there will be no other tourists in your picture.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Mulholland Drive, Beverly Hills, CA
Scenic Route with Amazing Views on the City of Angeles !!!
Stop At: Universal City Overlook, 7701 Mulholland Dr Studio City, Los Angeles, CA 90046-1220
The Best Picture on The Studio City
Duration: 2 minutes
Pass By: 1758 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046, USA
Discover the Great Houdini St, movie locations and recording studio of Jimi Hendrix, Doors, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc..
Pass By: Sunset Strip, 9040 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-1851
The fabled Sunset Strip features the Chateau Marmot, a swanky celebrity hideaway, plus comedy clubs and live music venues like the legendary Whiskey a Go Go.
Pass By: Greystone Mansion and Park, 905 Loma Vista Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210-2618
See the house that was featured in blockbuster movies like X Men, Spiderman, Batman & Robin, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and countless classic films, tv show’s & music videos. Also, this is going to be a restroom break.
Stop At: Spadena House, 516 Walden Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, USA
See the House from Henzel and Gretel fairy-tale.
Duration: 2 minutes
Pass By: Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Blvd at Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
See the Pretty Woman Hotel and take pictures of expensive boutiques and luxury cars .
Stop At: Beverly Hills Sign, 9390 N Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, USA
STOP to get a photo with the sign and throw a coin in the fountain.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd at Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Finish the tour in the most popular area of the Walk-of-Fame and take pictures of the famous stars like Merlin Monroe, Michael Jackson, The Beatles, Elvis Presley, Ice Cube, etc..
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: 1: TCL Chinese Theatre, 6925 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028, USA
2: Beverly Hills Sign, 9390 N Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, USA
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not suitable for people over 250 lbs
- Babies/Infants are required to be seated by California Law. Seat must be purchased for them
- Not recommended for people that are claustrophobic
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- In this extremely challenging times, we want to ask for your support and thank you for the unstoppable desire to explore Los Angeles. In order to stay compliant, all of our vehicles are sanitized after each trip.
Average 4.88 out of 5 stars based on 116 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities