Hollywood and Celebrity Homes Bus Tour
• See Hollywood, West Hollywood & Beverly Hills on our Open Air Buses.
• Experience The World Famous Hollywood Sign, Famous Landmarks, Celebrity Homes & Movie Locations.
• Visit the places where Celebrity's Live, Work & Play.
• Bring your camera, celebrities are often spotted on this tour.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hollywood City Tours, 6437 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028-7314
Take a 2-hour open-air bus tour through Hollywood and Beverly Hills with our fun and knowledgeable tour guides! Explore some of the area’s landmarks and celebrity homes. Such as the Hollywood Sign, the Walk of Fame, and the Chinese Theater.
Keep an eye out for celebrity sightings as you drive through Beverly Hills and view the homes of Tom Cruise, Taylor Swift, Leonardo DiCaprio and many more. Our tour is family friendly, high energy and truly brings real insider knowledge of the area to our guests.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Driver/Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Hollywood City Tours
- Parking Fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available
- Please dress appropriately for weather conditions
- Parking Available for $15 ALL DAY at 1400 Ivar Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Average 4.11 out of 5 stars based on 161 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities