The Ultimate Los Angeles Bike Tour
Pedal through LA's most popular areas on the #1 bike tour of Los Angeles! An expert guide keeps you entertained with fascinating stories while leading you on a 6 hour, 32-mile (51-km) biking adventure from West Hollywood through Beverly Hills & Bel-Air and onto our famous beach towns: Santa Monica, Venice and Marina Del Rey. Stop for lunch on the beach in Venice, and enjoy a walking tour of Greystone Mansion & the Venice Canals. Electric bike upgrade available at time of check in!
Route 66 / Sunset Strip
30+ Celebrity Homes
Beverly Hills / Bel-Air
Bundy Dr (OJ Simpson)
Santa Monica Beach/Pier
Venice Beach/Canals (stop for lunch)
Muscle Beach / World Famous Venice Skateboard Park
Marina Del Rey
Robertson Boulevard - Ivy Restaurant.
Chance to catch a glimpse of celebrities at LA hot spots!
Expert guide historical tales and insider tips
An excellent outdoor workout
…and much more!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
“Voted the #1 bike tour in Los Angeles. The best way to experience LA!” Yes! That is what USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times and ABC-TV have all called this amazing adventure.
This Los Angeles bike tour begins on the legendary Route 66 in West Hollywood, then goes through Beverly Hills and Bel-Air where you'll pedal past the extravagant and incredible celebrity palaces the Hollywood stars call home. Up next are LA’s world-famous beach towns of Santa Monica & Venice where you'll stop for lunch on the beach and then explore the famous Venice Canals. After lunch, you’ll bike through Marina Del Rey & Culver City for a bike-by of the historic movie studios that put the City of Angels on the world map.
There is time to rest with several breaks, including lunch on the beach and several walking tours along the way. This 32-mile, 6-hour excursion, which lets you enjoy the very best of LA leaving no sight unseen is definitely worthy of “bucket list” inclusion.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 8500 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Expert Guide - CPR/First Aid Certified
- 6-hour bike tour
- High-end 24 speed pedal bike
- Helmet and safety vest
- Guided Walking Tour of Greystone Mansion grounds, gardens, Venice Canals, and Venice Boardwalk.
- Beer (for those 21 and older) / Music at conclusion of tour
- Discounted souvenir tour t-shirts
- Free onsite storage for your bags while you are on tour
- Lunch ($12) Guests will stop to pick up lunch on this tour.
- Gratuity for your guide. 15% to 20% based on your satisfaction
- Electric bike upgrade available for $35 upon check in
- Bottled water - Due to COVID-19, guests must provide their own water for this tour. We recommend 2 bottles for the LA in a Day tour.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be in good health and comfortable riding a bike
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- You will encounter a few hills along this route; a moderate level of fitness is recommended. if this scares you, upgrade to our electric bike when you check in to our shop. it will be smooth sailing for you...
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests must provide their own water for this tour. We recommend 2 24-oz bottles of water for this tour.
- Guests must wear masks on this tour.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: All guests must sign an online safety waiver prior to departure, to ensure a safe, contactless check in process.
- Bikes and Hikes LA remains open! We take both the threat of Coronavirus and the needs of our guests and staff very seriously. Our tours take place in open air and require no physical contact. We are taking extra precautions to sanitize our equipment. To go the extra mile and stay safe, upgrade this tour to a private one. Contact us for details.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.85 out of 5 stars based on 55 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Kris took my 3 kids 7 7 (twin boys) and an 11 year old girl And took them from kids who only learned to ride the day before to experieced and competent bike riders. They made over 20 miles. Myself the 76 year old father tagged along over 20
Miles without succoming to car traffic
Highly recommended but this is definitely not for those who are less athletic as Los Angeles itself is quite hilly and it won't be your usual bike tour on flat plains. You can still go ahead and try if you're not as athletic but bear in mind that this is a group activity and you'll be slowing down your tour mates probably not a huge issue if they are nice but it's something for you to consider. I especially enjoyed the lunch break at the beach.
This bike tour is a great way to see what LA has to offer. The itinerary packs in a lot and for me was a great introduction to my 4-day visit to the city. The bikes are great and in Max we had a superb guide. A particular highlight for me was the ride along the beachfront boardwalk past Santa Monica pier and Venice beach. It was a Sunday and hot so the people were out, some very interesting sights! Highly recommend.
The Ultimate Los Angeles Bike Tour that we took earlier this month, was the highlight of our trip to L.A. We saw plenty of attractions in 6 hours. Our guide, Taylor, was knowledgeable, friendly and looked after our safety while riding. The lunch was good and prompt by the time we arrived at Venice beach. The cost of this tour is absolutely worthwhile.
the company is amazingly helpful.
I had an injury entirely my own fault and the first aid provided plus all the help in picking me up enabling me to still do part of the tour and pull out again when i was unable to continue was stunning!
i am grateful for the experience and sorry that i was so much work for the team. A special thank you to Chase!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Los Angeles specialist!
Product code: COOL-5569LA1DAY
Similar Tours & Activities