Hollywood Sign: Walk to the Top
****WE ARE OPEN and HIKING****
Join me for a Walk right to the TOP of the Hollywood Sign! I'll guide you up the best path to get to the sign while entertaining you with fun historical facts and stories having to do with one of the most recognizable signs in the world. I do a morning hike and an evening hike for the sunset hour!
In addition to storytelling, I've curated this hike to give you the best pictures for your Instagram and memories for a lifetime! I'll help you get the best photos of the sign, the skyline, and other scenic panoramas that will make your social media light up with likes--I GUARANTEE at least 10 LIKES on instagram :). You can follow me along @hollywood.hikes.
I'll show you how to take once in a lifetime photos in the absolute best locations throughout Griffith Park including a stunning panorama from above with the sign in the background and Los Angeles below.
Don't miss out on the most iconic attraction on the West Coast!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Griffith Observatory, 2800 E. Observatory Rd., Los Angeles, CA 90027-1299
This is one of the legendary landmarks in Griffith Park. It appeared in several movies. Notably: Rebel Without a Cause (1955); The Terminator (1984); La La Land (2016).
Stop At: Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, CA 90068
We will go all the way to the very top behind the Hollywood Sign and get incredible panoramic views of the Los Angeles and The San Fernando Valley.
Additionally, we will get pictures in front of the Sign at my super awesome (and secret) photo spots.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Griffith Park, 4730 Crystal Springs Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90027-1401
Enter the largest municipal park in Los Angeles (3x the size of NYC's Central Park).
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 6100 Innsdale Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Granola Bars, Fruit, Snack Bars
- Free Street Parking
- I provide a Wifi Hotspot if you need assistance calling a Uber or Lyft.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 2 years old can come for free!
- Wear Comfortable Shoes
- Be Ready to Have Fun!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring Masks!
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring Water!
- Bring Sunscreen!
- Bring your camera phone!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- We are practicing social distancing and all guides are required by law to wear masks (as well as customers).
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 19 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Los Angeles specialist!
Product code: COOL-87792P1
Similar Tours & Activities