Hollywood, Beverly Hills & Celebrity Homes Tour
On our tour you will learn about Hollywood, see dozens of celebrity homes, and hear history and the true stories of Hollywood and Beverly Hills. See Landmark locations including: the Hollywood Sign, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, the Hollywood “Walk of Fame,” Beverly Hills Sign, Rodeo Drive, the Whisky A Go Go, the Beverly Hills Hotel, Sunset Plaza, and the Sunset Strip; including the restaurants and clubs where celebrities dine daily and hang out nightly. The tour duration is 2 hours provided by Ultimate Hollywood Tours. Movie and Film locations throughout Hollywood and Beverly Hills are included.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: TCL Chinese Theatres, 6925 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6103
The Historic Grauman's Chinese Theater and the main location for most movie premieres in LA!
Pass By: Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, CA 90068
See the Historic Hollywood Sign from Mulholland Drive.
Pass By: Sunset Strip, 9040 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-1851
The Sunset Strip is a collection of historic Music Venues, Bars, and Restaurants and local hot spots for celebrities.
Pass By: Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Blvd at Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Luxury Shopping in Beverly Hills
Pass By: Mulholland Drive, Beverly Hills, CA
Famous canyon road in Los Angeles and home to many celebrities.
Pass By: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd at Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Hollywood Boulevard's popular tourist attraction with Star plaques to the celebrities of the entertainment industry. We offer an optional stop here at the end of the tour.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Experienced and Knowledgeable Tour Guides
- Sightseeing tour
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. This is a very rare occasion in Southern California!
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
Average 4.75 out of 5 stars based on 20 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Awesome! Doug was extremely knowledgeable and entertaining. Liked the headsets as opposed to the open air speakers. Headsets made it easy to hear and eliminated road noise.
The guide and all other staff we’re super friendly! Tour was great! Fun to see celebrity homes and learn some history.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities