Skip the Ticketing Line: Aquarium of the Pacific General Admission Ticket
Families on vacation in Long Beach, Los Angeles or Anaheim, don’t want to miss the Aquarium of the Pacific. Discover sunny Southern California and Baja, the frigid waters of the Northern Pacific, and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific. Come face-to-face with the ocean’s ultimate predators in Shark Lagoon, hand-feed colorful lorikeet birds, and watch our Magellanic penguins. Discover Pacific Visions where you explore underwater realms and future possibilities. The centerpiece, Honda Pacific Visions Theater is included in admission. There’s no better time to visit the Aquarium then now!
Keeping our guests and staff safe is our top priority. We are limiting the number of visitors, requiring advance timed reservations, requiring face coverings, and providing numerous hand-sanitizing stations. Select a time of entry upon purchase and explore the Aquarium at your leisure.
Visit: Aquarium of the Pacific, 100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802-8126
When you arrive at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, about 25 miles (40 km) south of Los Angeles, go straight to the gate with your general admission ticket. Pick up your guide book, and start exploring!
Your general admission gives you access to all of the aquarium’s galleries and exhibits, which focus on the creatures and environment of the Pacific Ocean. Discover sunny Southern California and Baja, the frigid waters of the Northern Pacific, and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific. Come face-to-face with the ocean’s ultimate predators in Shark Lagoon, hand-feed colorful lorikeet birds, and watch our Magellanic Penguins play.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- 4D movie and entrance to Pacific Visions
- Children under the age of 3 are free
- Entry/Admission - Aquarium of the Pacific
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional aquarium activities such as purchasing nectar to feed the lorikeets
- Behind the Scenes Tours and Harbor Cruises may be purchased at the Information Desk upon arrival
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Wheelchairs available at the Information Desk
- Visitors Guides available in English and Spanish
- Map Translations available at Information Desk in: Cambodian Chinese French German Italian Japanese Korean Russian Vietnamese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Convenient parking available for $8 with Aquarium validation.
- Tickets are valid for a year from purchase date. TO CHANGE YOUR DATE OR TIME OF VISIT go the the Aquarium's website to create a new free reservation. Your tickets will scan on your new date and/or time.
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- We are limiting the number of visitors, requiring advance timed reservations, requiring face coverings, providing numerous hand-sanitizing stations, and much more.
Average 4.45 out of 5 stars based on 55 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities