Downtown Los Angeles Food Tour
Savor the sights, sounds and flavors of Los Angeles on a food tour of Los Angeles! Your expert tour guide will lead you on a walking adventure through this extraordinary city, sharing stories of early settlers, Hollywood’s heyday, and the transformation of Los Angeles’ culture and food scene.
On this food tour you will enjoy tastes from unique Los Angeles eateries, including the best bakeries, authentic ethnic eateries and renowned establishments creating a buzz in the foodie universe. Along the way your tour guide will introduce you to the city’s unique history, evolving food culture and fascinating architecture. At the end of your tour, with your newfound knowledge of Los Angeles’ best hidden gems, you’ll feel like a true Angeleno!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sidewalk Food Tours of Los Angeles, 545 S Olive St 6th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013-1006
On the 3 hour food tour of Downtown LA, we will be eating delectable foods from 6 different delicious food places. In addition to all the amazing food you will be eating, your guide will narrate the tour with fun and interesting stories about the history, culture and food scene of the neighborhood.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand Central Market, 317 S Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90013-1222
Grand Central Market, a downtown landmark since 1917, brings together the cuisines and cultures of Los Angeles through our terrific vendors and event spaces.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Bradbury Building, 304 S Broadway Downtown, Los Angeles, CA 90013-1224
The Bradbury Building is the oldest commercial building remaining in the central city and one of Los Angeles' unique treasures.
Pass By: The Last Bookstore, 453 S Spring St _ Ground Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90013
What are you waiting for? we won't be here forever.
We're not really the last bookstore - thank goodness - but we are the largest new and used bookstore in California
Stop At: Horse Thief BBQ, 324 S Hill St, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA
Grand Central Market window offering smoked meats & gourmet sides, plus outdoor seating.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: DONUT FRIEND DTLA, 543 S Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA
Colorful, compact shop for made-to-order donuts with a variety of sweet & savory flavor options.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: DTLA Cheese, 317 S Broadway #45, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA
Hip specialty store focusing on artisanal cheeses from around the world plus sampler platters.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Return Details: 700 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90017, USA
- Professional guide
- Food tastings
- Entry/Admission - Sidewalk Food Tours of Los Angeles
- Entry/Admission - Horse Thief BBQ
- Entry/Admission - DONUT FRIEND DTLA
- Entry/Admission - DTLA Cheese
- Hotel pick and drop-off
- Additional food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum of 12 people to ensure the best tour experience
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Tours run rain or shine
- Please advise of any specific dietary restrictions at time of booking
- Please note: The streets have a slight incline and you will have to walk up small stairs at some of the establishments
- Please let us know in advance, if you have difficulty walking up a few flights of stairs, and we will make arrangements for you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- At Sidewalk Food Tours, the health of our guests and employees is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to provide the safest and most enjoyable experience for all. We are going above and beyond National and Local guidelines laid out for the Tourism and Restaurant Industries.
Average 4.77 out of 5 stars based on 60 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities