Small Group Pahrump Wine Tasting with Death Valley Sightseeing and Stargazing
Small group for less than 12 people is always our advantage. The Death Valley will always take your breath away! Home of the hottest temperature ever recorded on earth, and dramatic views that makes you feel as if you’re in another planet. We will begin by taking a refreshing and tasteful wine tasting tour, you will taste wine from grapes grown locally at Pahrump. We will then head towards our main attraction, the incredible Death Valley NP. We will take you to the most scenic view points inside the park, including a stop at Dante’s View, an overlook of Death Valley and one of the locations used to record Star Wars. Afterwards, we will head towards the Badwater Basin, the lowest point in the western hemisphere. As the nightfall approaches, we will head towards the Zabriskie Point for an experience of the sunset and stargazing. This experience gives you such a unique view of Death Valley and it will truly create unforgettable memories for you, your family and friends!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pahrump Valley Winery, 3810 Winery Rd, Pahrump, NV 89048-4897
Pahrump is located an hour away from Las Vegas and is named after the original indigenous Southern Paiute Indians, “Pah-Rimpi” meaning “Water Rock” due to the abundance of Artesian Wells in the valley. Pahrump has Nevada’s largest producing winery and leading producer of Nevada grown wines with 35-tons of Nevada grown grapes. If you are 21+, you’ll get to experience a 30 minute wine tour with an accomplished winery holding many awards including Best Winery & Best Restaurant and a 5-time “Award of Excellence” from Trip Advisor. You can enjoy some wine tasting while having lunch in a picnic type setting. Pahrump is also home to the famous Nevada Brothels but we will not be taking any tours there, sorry!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Death Valley National Park, Death Valley National Park, Inyo County, California
Death Valley is certified as the 3rd International Dark Sky Park in the U.S. National Park System by the International Dark-Sky Association. You will view the sky from Harmony Borax Works, which is located near Furnace Creek Visitor Center, where there is historic buildings and a mule cart for night photography. As the world’s largest “Dark-Sky” park, you will have plenty of opportunities to view the constellations and, if your lucky, the Milky Way Galaxy, but only after letting your eyes adjust to the darkness. This is a great experience especially if your from the city, even with Las Vegas just 2-hours away, to experience how people viewed the sky over 100 years ago.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
We do complimentary hotel pick-up from any hotel along the strip.
Please call us at least 24h prior to your tour date in order to confirm your pick-up location and time.
- Duration: 10 hours (Approx.)
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry into Winery Tour
- Entry into Death Valley
- Bottled water - Unlimited Water
- Star-Chart App - Optional (Download on smartphone before leaving the city)
- Entry/Admission - Pahrump Valley Winery
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Average 2.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-110263P7
Similar Tours & Activities