Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Champagne Toast
Fly by helicopter to the Grand Canyon, and descend to the canyon floor for Champagne and a light picnic 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) below the West Rim. Choose an early morning, late morning, afternoon or sunset flight from either Las Vegas or Boulder City, and enjoy a pilot-narrated aerial tour over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead National Recreational Area, Grapevine Mesa, Joshua Trees and Grand Wash Cliffs Wilderness on the way to the Grand Canyon. Round-trip hotel transfers with VIP check-in are included.
Upgrade to include views of the sunset or hotel limousine transfers with views of the Las Vegas Strip on your return flight.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters, 1265 Airport Rd Boulder City Municipal Airport, Boulder City, NV 89005-3673
Check in for flight and return to Papillon's Boulder City Terminal
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
Fly over Lake Mead recreation area
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
View the Hoover Dam from above
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434, USA
Land on the floor of the canyon with champagne and a light picnic.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from select Las Vegas hotels
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 35-minute (approx.) helicopter flight each way (if Boulder City option selected)
- 45-minute (approx.) helicopter flight each way (if Las Vegas option selected)
- Champagne and a light picnic
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by minibus (if Boulder City option selected) or limousine (if Las Vegas option selected)
- All local taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.77 out of 5 stars based on 13 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Fantastic service, excellent pilot, and breathtaking views. My expectations were high and the experience still wildy exceeded them!
Great trip, loved it, did the twilight one and timing was perfect. Took off went over Lake Las Vegas over towards Hoover Dam, then into the Canyon, the views are fantastic. Landed in the Canyon for a champagne picnic. Was very cold in Canyon as it was December so happy i had took my big coat. Spent 15-20 mins having the picnic then took off again, stopping to refuel on way home. Overall would highly recomend this trip, it really made our holiday.
I booked for my special birthday, well organize, lovely pilot - smooth ride I'm a little bit fear of heights was fantastic tour, I really enjoyed. Thank you your guys, you made my day!!
Excellent. Very professional. The lady pilot was brilliant So friendly,reassuring and imformative. Well worth the money.Views amazing and the picnic at the bottom of the canyon was a lovely touch.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-6613GRANDCELE
Similar Tours & Activities