Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Champagne Toast
Fly by helicopter to the Grand Canyon, and descend to the canyon floor for Champagne and a light picnic 3,200 feet (975 meters) below the West Rim. Choose an early morning, late morning, afternoon, or sunset flight and enjoy a pilot-narrated aerial tour over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead National Recreational Area, Grapevine Mesa, Joshua Trees, and Grand Wash Cliffs Wilderness on the way to the Grand Canyon. Round-trip hotel transfers with VIP check-in are included.
** Please note: Effective for bookings made from March 21, 2022, the price displayed does not include a USD25 per person fuel fee. This fee is payable direct to the supplier on the day of your tour **
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters, 1265 Airport Rd Boulder City Municipal Airport, Boulder City, NV 89005-3673
Check in for flight and return to Papillon's Boulder City Terminal
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
Fly over Lake Mead recreation area
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
View the Hoover Dam from above
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434, USA
Land on the floor of the canyon with champagne and a light picnic.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 35-minute (approx.) helicopter flight each way
- Champagne and a light picnic
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by Shuttle bus
- Entry/Admission - Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters
- USD25 per person fuel surcharge (for bookings made from March 21, 2022)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.65 out of 5 stars based on 51 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities