Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas With Lunch
On this enjoyable exclusive tour, you will get a comprehensive VIP tour of the Hoover Dam. This tour gets you to the dam before the crowds arrive, giving you more time to enjoy your destination! Included is a ticket for the powerplant tour inside the dam, the Hoover Dam memorial bridge for beautiful photos of the dam from afar, admission to Visitor Center exhibits and observation deck, and this tour also includes the exclusive, signature tour, "Walk on the Top". This 45-min guided tour over the Hoover Dam includes commentary on a wide variety of subjects including the construction and operations of the dam. ** This tour ALSO includes a bonus photo stop at the "Las Vegas Welcome Sign". A seated hot freshly cooked lunch at a restaurant is also included in this VIP tour, as well as complimentary tickets for the LA Comedy Club at the Strat (a $45 value)
Stop At: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
We proudly offer a designated bus driver (for safety) and step-on tour guide (for entertainment and information). Our drivers do not double as tour guides. All of our fully air-conditioned buses have panoramic windows for optimal viewing opportunities, and bathrooms on board.
Start your tour with pickup from select Las Vegas hotels and we don't take you to a central location to reload onto a different bus. You will go out on the bus you were picked up in. Limiting pick-ups and traveling on one bus allows us to save time and get back early. It can take hours to pull in and out of every hotel. By limiting pick-ups to 7 we are usually the first bus company to Hoover Dam. En route, your guide entertains and answers questions Hoover Dam, its history and/or the Las Vegas area.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, 5100 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
We include a photo stop at the famous Welcome to Las Vegas Sign - Our guides will show you the best place to stand to get your photos to create a happy memory of your time in Vegas.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Boulder City, Boulder City, Nevada
Travel through historic Boulder City, viewing the quaint Dingbat houses which were built for the Dam Workers, and the historic Hoover Dam Hotel. We also make a stop here so you can visit the Hoover Dam Museum.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, Nevada
Our buses have an added treat, a photo stop at the new Hoover Dam bypass bridge for the single best view available of Hoover Dam. Get those cameras ready for the best selfie ever!
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam, Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, Nevada 89109
On arrival, you’ll begin with a generator viewing. Travel 524 feet (160 meters) into the walls of Black Canyon to view the Nevada power-plant, generators and a 30-foot-diameter (9-meter) pipe inside one of the four giant diversion tunnels.
Next, head into the Hoover Dam Visitor Center where you can see the history of Hoover Dam and view numerous exhibits that explain how the dam was built, how it operates and who benefits from the water and electricity.
Walk on the Top Tour - This is an exclusive, fully guided comprehensive 45-minute walk over the top of the dam. Your knowledgeable guide will touch all aspects of the dam including electricity, outlet works, intake towers, concrete, diversion tunnels, water/drought, deaths, wages, earthquakes, artwork, WWII and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Omelet House, 6520 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas, NV 89122, USA
Relax and enjoy pleasant conversation with fellow travelers over a hot made-to-order sit down Lunch on the way back to Las Vegas.
As you drive back to town, you might hear Vegas trivia about topics such like the mafia, casino moguls, activities, restaurant deals and more before being dropped off. Each guide has a unique style and information.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 08:00 AM
- Photo stop at the Dam Memorial Bridge for Panoramic Pictures of the Dam
- Professional Step-On Tour Guide (for your information & fun)
- Photo stop at the "Welcome to Las Vegas" Sign
- Government's Visitor Center and Exhibit Tour
- Hot made-to-order Sit-Down Restaurant Lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury VIP modern vehicle with Restrooms on-board
- Ice-Cold Bottled Water
- Restroom on board
- Government's Power Plant Tour Inside the Dam
- Drive through Boulder City to view the Dingbat Houses and the Historic Boulder City Hotel
- Complimentary ticket for the LA Comedy Club at the Strat (a $45 per person value!)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only) in a luxury VIP Air-Conditioned bus
- Exclusive 45 minute Walk On The Top Tour of the Dam
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Wheelchairs are available for rent for approximately USD $5 at the Dam.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- The interior tour is not recommended for people that suffer from claustrophobia, who have pacemakers or defibrillators
- Transportation is not wheelchair accessible however wheelchairs are available for rent for the Dam. If you require a wheelchair at the Dam please let your tour guide know.
- The Hoover Dam is a government-operated facility. Elevator closures to the generator rooms may happen without notice due to mechanical or security issues
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.80 out of 5 stars based on 4617 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought