Small Group 3 Hour Hoover Dam Mini Tour
Short on time but still want to see the Hoover Dam? This mini tour is perfect for those who are short on time or just want to experience the Hoover Dam without spending a whole day there. See historic Boulder City, Lake Mead and drive over the Hoover Dam! This is a small group tour to make your experience more personal and time sensitive.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Boulder City, Boulder City, Nevada
Start your tour with pick-up from select hotels on Las Vegas Blvd. Heading east, you'll arrive at historic Boulder City, a town built originally to house the workers of the Hoover Dam. This is where it all started! Discover the history of this quaint little town on the outskirts of Las Vegas!
Stop At: Hemenway Park, 401 Ville Drive, Boulder City, NV 89005
You will make a short stop at Hemenway Park, well known for where Desert Big Horn Sheep hang out!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
You'll stop at Lake Mead Lookout for an amazing panoramic view of Lake Mead and learn about the history of the lake and its present troubles and other interesting facts.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Next, you'll make a stop at the Hoover Dam bypass Bridge (Mike O’Callagham - Pat Tillmam Bridge) where you have the opportunity to walk up to the bridge, almost a 1000ft above the Dam. Here, you'll enjoy an incredible view of the Dam and Colorado River. Your tour guide will tell you interesting facts and how the the Hoover Dam was constructed. This is a view not to be missed!
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Enjoy a drive over the top of the Hoover Dam. You'll make stops at various points for more info and photo ops of the dam and Lake Mead. After this mini Hoover Dam tour, you'll return to the Las Vegas Strip.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Seven Magic Mountains, S Las Vegas Blvd, Jean, NV 89054
Upgrade your Hoover Dam tour to include a stop at the Ugo Rondinone art installation in the middle of the Mojave Desert. These colorful stacked rocks make for the most instagrammable moments in Las Vegas!
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hoover Dam Tour
- Stop at Seven Magic Mountains (if option selected)
- Professional Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select Las Vegas Strip hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pick-up and dropoff from Fremont Street or Off-Strip locations
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 14 passenger vans
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- For the safety and enjoyment of all guests, alcohol and drugs are not permitted to be consumed during the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- COOLERS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Current Nevada mask Mandate states that all persons regardless of vaccination status will wear a mask while indoors, so wearing a mask while in the vans will be required. Mask wearing outside the van is NOT required.
Average 4.90 out of 5 stars based on 667 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities