Small Group Guided Tour to Grand Canyon West Rim at Sunset
This small group sunset tour will start in Las Vegas pass through Hoover Dam(AZ) and photo stop at 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest (one of the largest and densest in the planet). Once we arrive at the Grand Canyon, you will be able to explore the park, take the included shuttle to all 3 points of the West Rim (hop on and hop off as you wish), then finish the day with the incredible view of the sunset at the Grand Canyon! You will also have the options of experiencing the SkyWalk, take a million dollar-helicopter ride down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon where you can take as many of your own pictures and videos (equipped with safe and forward facing seats with beautiful views) then take a boat ride on the great Colorado River before heading back up to watch the sunset!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Timing varies on season. We aim to pick up 5 hours before sunset. A reservations representative will contact you to confirm pick-up time.
Pass By: Hoover Dam Lookout, US Highway 93, Boulder City, NV 89005
Pass by without stopping.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434, USA
Explore the Sunset at the Grand Canyon West Rim on this hybrid guided small group tour (max 13 pax) through the Mojave Desert and guided tour through one of the Seven Wonders of the World. With round-trip transportation from Las Vegas and access to shuttle service within Grand Canyon West, we provide hassle free planning for busy (or relaxed) travelers. Passing through Hoover Dam, Colorado River and the 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest allows travelers to maximize their experience on this beautiful sunset tour to Grand Canyon West Rim, arriving back to Las Vegas in time to still enjoy the nightlife.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Eagle Point skywalk, Grand Canyon West, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Eagle Point (with upgrade option available for Grand Canyon Skywalk): In the old days, the most thrilling view you could get of the Grand Canyon came standing at its edge. In 2007, that view improved with the opening of the Skywalk at Eagle Point. This 10-foot-wide, horseshoe-shaped glass bridge extends 70 feet out over the rim of the Canyon. Look down and you can see right through the glass platform 4,000 feet to the floor of the Canyon below. Profiled by the National Geographic Channel, The Today Show, and CNN, this engineering marvel offers unparalleled views of one of the world’s Seven Natural Wonders. If you upgrade your tour with Skywalk, you will be provided with a Skywalk wristband
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Live life on the edge when you visit Guano Point. One of the most dramatic viewpoints in all the Grand Canyon, this location is anything but a quick stop. Take the “High Point Hike” for stunning, 360-degree views of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River. Be sure to watch where you step, because many areas do not have railings. Visit the remnants of a historic tram that once stretched 8,800 feet across the canyon to a guano mine. Dine right on the edge of the canyon at Guano Deli. And peruse Native American jewelry and crafts while interacting with Tribal Members at the Hualapai Market.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hualapai Ranch, Quartermaster Point Rd, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Experience the old frontier of the Wild Wild West with photo opportunities and meal options.
At the end of the tour, you'll be dropped off at your pick-up hotel along the Strip.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel along the Las Vegas Strip. Please call us one day earlier before your tour to get the exact pickup time.
- Duration: 9 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.5/1/2020 - 11/15/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 02:00 PM
- Round-trip from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon
- Shuttle bus to all stops inside the park (hop on and off as you wish)
- Bottled water
- Options of many packages to fit your plans
- Entry/Admission - Eagle Point skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
- Entry/Admission - Hualapai Ranch
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Helicopter-Boat-Skywalk-Meal All inclusive package
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Drop off times will be from 8:30pm to 9:00pm at your pick-up location.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven
- IF YOUR HOTEL IS NOT ON THIS LIST YOU MUST CALL US!
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-110263P2
Similar Tours & Activities