Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Small Group Day Tour
Travel in Luxury on our Mercedes Vehicle with comfortable reclining leather seats, free WiFi, USB charging ports. Depart Las Vegas for the Grand Canyon's West Rim on this small-group tour. You will stop at the Hoover Dam for photo ops before traveling through the Joshua Tree forest on your way to the canyon. Here, you will have up to 3 hours to explore on your own and you may opt to walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk (own expense). This is a great tour for those looking for a smaller, more intimate personalized experience.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Make a stop at the historic Hoover Dam, where you will have photo opportunities and views of Lake Mead. Hoover Dam was mandatory for the growth of population and economics in the Southwest part of the United States. It was needed for flood control, irrigation, drinking water, and electricity for millions.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Walk out onto the glass walk way - Skywalk which is 4000 feet above the Colorado River.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434, USA
At the Grand Canyon West Rim, we allow you up to 3 hours of your own time to venture around while taking on the magnificent views. Lunch is included which is a sandwich, wrap or salad that we pickup on the way to the canyon. One of the seven natural wonders of the world, cross this off the bucket list and experience the 4000+ foot canyon walls up close.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 9 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Bottled water
- Experienced Driver and Guide
- All taxes and fees
- Skywalk ticket USD25 (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.88 out of 5 stars based on 129 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities