Charleston Marsh Eco Boat Cruise with stop at Morris Island Lighthouse
Enjoy this 2.5-hour small-group boat cruise through the treasured tidal creeks of Charleston, South Carolina. This tour includes up to an hour long stop on the beautiful Morris Island, during which you can set out on foot and explore the pristine beach, collect seashells, hunt for sharks teeth, and enjoy the beautiful views of the historic lighthouse. On your way to and from the island, your naturalist captain will share information about the local ecosystems and history. Your captain will also point out and describe any wildlife seen along the journey, including Atlantic bottlenose dolphins, wading birds, pelicans, sea turtles, and much more!
- Small group ensures personal service
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Charleston Outdoor Adventures, 1871 Bowens Island Rd, Charleston, SC 29412, USA
You will depart from and return to the dock at 1871 Bowens Island Road. You can check in and out of our office along the boat landing. There are restrooms at this location.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2.5-Hour Tidal Creeks Eco Boat Cruise in Charleston
- Includes 1-Hour Stop on Morris Island
- See wildlife including Atlantic bottlenose dolphins, wading birds, pelicans, sea turtles, and more
- Learn information about the local ecosystems and history from your Naturalist Captain
- Live Narration On Board
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Bring water, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, camera, and a bag for shell collecting if desired.
- Dress for the weather with clothes and shoes that are suitable for beach walking.
- Please note there is a stop at Morris Island where travelers can visit for about 45min to walk around. This may be an issue for wheelchair accessibility, however travelers have the option to remain onboard during this time if they choose.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Restrooms are available before departure. No restrooms are available for the duration of the tour.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for departure to check in with Charleston Outdoor Adventures office.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Average 4.95 out of 5 stars based on 711 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Charleston specialist!
Product code: C-50458P2
Similar Tours & Activities
2-Hour Guided Kayak Eco Tour in Charleston
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Charleston’s Old South Carriage Historic Horse & Carriage Tour
Charleston walking tasting tour with Secret Food Tours
Charleston Harbor History Day-Time or Sunset Boat Cruise