Boston Whale Watching Cruise by High-Speed Catamaran
Looking for a whale watch that requires less travel time, offers the most comfortable ride available and gives you more time viewing some of the world's most magnificent creatures? Look no further! Here is Boston's ONLY Whale Watch on a high-speed catamaran. They will get you to and from the whales in half the time, which allows you more time to watch the whales.
Set sail with us for the whale watch experience of a lifetime. Our destination: Stellwagen Bank Marine Sanctuary, a rich feeding ground for whales, dolphins, sea birds and other marine creatures. You’ll have a good chance to view several different species of large whales, including humpbacks, finbacks, minkes, pilot whales and the critically endangered right whales.
The location of the whales may require more travel time, extending the trip beyond three hours. Please allow for additional time in your schedule. The average trip is between 3.5 to 4 hours.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Each Boston Whale Watching Cruise is narrated and guided by a naturalist from the noted Whale Center of New England (WCNE). The WCNE has been studying the whales of New England for more than 20 years and its members are recognized worldwide as authorities on whales.
One of the whales you're likely to spot during a Boston Whale Watching Cruise is the humpback. These Northern hemisphere humpbacks reach an average length of 50 feet, and a weight of about 37 tons! Sadly, they're also among the most endangered, and its estimated that only 8 percent of their original population remains.
With the data collected on each cruise, WCNE is able to further the understanding of whales and their world. And, their presence on board ensures that your whale watch will be an exciting and educational trip.
Whale sightings on every whale watch. If you do not see a whale on your trip, you will receive a free ticket for a future Boston Whale Watching Cruise.
The catamarans feature 3 outside decks for optimum viewing capability. Inside you will find climate controlled cabin space with cushioned seating, tables, state-of-the-art audio-visual, and a galley offering snacks and beverages for purchase.
• Boston Harbor Cruises, Boston, MA 02110-3600
• Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary, Massachusetts Bay, Scituate, MA
• Boston Harbor Cruises, Boston, MA 02110
• HarborWalk, Harborwalk, Boston, MA 02128
• New England Aquarium, 1 Central Wharf, Boston, MA 02110-3309
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Boston Whale Watch Cruise aboard High-Speed Catamaran
- See a variety of whales, including Humpbacks, Finbacks, and the critically endangered Right Whales
- Visit Stellwagen Bank Marine Sanctuary, a rich feeding ground for whales, dolphins, sea birds and other marine creatures
- Narrated by a New England Aquarium Naturalist as your Guide
- Food and drinks (available to purchase on board)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The boat is wheelchair accessible, however the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible
- Don't forget the camera, film and binoculars
- There is a galley serving food and beverages
- Wear comfortable shoes or sneakers
- Bring a light sweater or jacket
- Remember sunscreen and sunglasses
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The location of the whales may require more travel time, extending the trip beyond three hours. Please allow for additional time in your schedule. The average trip is between 3.5 to 4 hours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.49 out of 5 stars based on 597 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities