1.5 or 2-Hour Boston Harbor Sightseeing Cruise Aboard a Classic Tall Ship
Come aboard the Liberty Clipper and take a trip back in time on one of our tall ship schooners. Find your favorite spot on deck from which to enjoy the Boston Harbor skyline and settle in for a relaxing sail to escape the hustle and bustle of the city, or use some muscle and haul up sails and maybe even take the helm! Perhaps you'd like to sing a shanty or two with the crew? You will gain a whole new perspective of Boston on this unique sailing experience. Talk about photo ops! This is an ideal way to get out on the water for two hours - snacks and beverages are sold onboard as we don't want you to go hungry while at sea! Sunset sails are also amongst the offerings on the Liberty.
The smaller Liberty Star (up to 35 passengers) sails for 90 minutes and the Liberty Clipper, with up to 90 passengers, cruises the harbor for 2 hours. Both ships have a bar onboard (alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks) and we welcome you to bring a picnic along (sorry no coolers permitted).
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Boston, Boston, Massachusetts
Classic Sailing Adventure in Boston
Come aboard for a day sail in Boston on one of our classic schooners with plenty of deck space for social distancing as well as lots of fresh air and sunshine! The 2-hour sail aboard the Liberty Clipper is a great, family-friendly way to see Boston from a new viewpoint. Get away from the hustle and bustle of city streets and enjoy some quality time with your loved ones. You can also learn more about Boston with some of our captain and crew’s interesting and informative commentary as we sail. Got questions about a landmark? Just ask! Or soak up the sound and feel of the breezes.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 90 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All activities
- Sales tax included in price
- Great views of Boston and the islands in the harbor!
- Snacks (chips, etc) - cash only.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) - cash only or buy drink tickets online.
- Soda / Bottled Water / Seltzer - cash only or buy drink tickets online.
- Gratuities (not expected but very much appreciated)
- Please note this is not a narrated tour, but our crew is happy to answer any questions you may have!
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- We suggest that you arrive 15-20 minutes before departure to allow yourself time to check in at the booth which is located on Central Wharf near the New England Aquarium (across from Legal Sea Foods restaurant). You don't want to miss out on the fun, do you?
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. Our crew is happy to help get you onboard! Due to the nature of the vessel, we are unable to accommodate motorized wheelchairs. Surfaces are uneven.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- PLEASE NOTE: Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded. Your space has been guaranteed at the event and the activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will receive credit for a future sailing. The Company reserves the right to cancel any sail for inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances. If the Company cancels your cruise, you may reschedule to another comparable sail or receive a Company credit, but no refund will be issued. Further, the Company may cancel any sail for a private charter in which case a full refund will be issued. The Company reserves the right to substitute vessels for any departure. For groups of 8 or more a 10% minimum gratuity will be added to your booking and you hereby authorize us to charge the gratuity to your credit card as an additional charge.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- What is the air ventilation like? All seating on the deck is in the fresh air of the breezes of Boston Harbor!
- Can we move around the boat? Yes!
Average 4.44 out of 5 stars based on 9 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities