Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour
What better way to see Harvard than through the eyes of a student! This tour is a 70-minute student-led walking tour of America's oldest university, designed to be a funny and educational journey through Harvard's campus. After meeting your tour guide, an enthusiastic Harvard student, in the heart of Harvard Square, you'll be led into historic Harvard Yard. Enjoy the sights while your guide entertains and inspires with tales of Harvard history and personal experience at the university they call home. You'll get an up-close look at major Harvard landmarks including Johnston Gate, the John Harvard Statue, Memorial Hall, and Widener Library. You'll even become privy to a few Harvard secrets along the way! Whether you're a student visiting colleges or a family on vacation, the Hahvahd Tour is undoubtedly the top way to see Harvard.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harvard Square, 18 Brattle St Ste 352, Cambridge, MA 02138-3755
This is where the tour begins and where Harvard is located.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Harvard University, 1350 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02138-3800
The whole reason guests are here. The tour will take you throughout the campus of the oldest university in the United States.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: John Harvard Statue, Harvard Yard, Cambridge, MA 02138
One of the top 3 most photographed statues in the United States
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Harvard Art Museums, 32 Quincy St, Cambridge, MA 02138-3804
The Harvard Art Museums, among the world’s leading art institutions, comprise three museums (the Fogg, Busch-Reisinger, and Arthur M. Sackler Museums) all under one roof.
Stop At: The Harvard Shop, 65 Mount Auburn St, Cambridge, MA 02138-4928
Tour ends at The Harvard Shop - run by Harvard students!
Stop At: Memorial Hall, 45 Quincy St Between Cambridge and Kirkland Streets, Cambridge, MA 02138-3003
Our guide will show you to one of Harvard's most iconic buildings, Memorial Hall. While we won't be able to go inside as a group, the beautiful exterior architecture will still amaze!
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: The Harvard Shop, 65 Mt Auburn St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
- 70-Minute Guided Walking Tour of Harvard
- Harvard Student-Led Tours for more Insightful Narrative
- Free Illustrated Map of Harvard Square
- Written translations in Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Mandarin
- See Top Sites including Harvard Square, Harvard Yard, and Science Center & Memorial Hall
- Conclude at The Harvard Shop for Souvenirs - run by Harvard students!
- Souvenirs (tours conclude at The Harvard Shop)
- Entry/Admission - Memorial Hall
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour route is less than 1 mile
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are following all MA state and federal guidelines.
- Individual listening devices provided to facilitate social distancing.
Average 4.61 out of 5 stars based on 664 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities