Island Time E-bike Rentals from Acadia National Park
WE rent ebikes for use on the carriage roads and the Park Loop Road. We meet you at the Hull's Cove Visitor Center parking lot which gives you direct access to the carriage roads
The ebike start times are exact. You must show up to start your ebike ride at the listed start time. If you finish earlier than the full rental period then there is a bike rack to secure the ebikes at the end of your ride.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of e-bike
- Basket or Rack
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Pull behind attachments not allowed on the ebikes.
- No child seat attachments allowed on the ebikes.
- Most travelers can participate
- All riders must be at least 16 years of age or older
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Average 4.78 out of 5 stars based on 18 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities