Yosemite Valley Private Hiking Tour
The Yosemite Valley Adventure Tour is a tour of the Yosemite Valley highlighting major points of interest and visiting popular locations you will later dream about. In addition to providing you with natural and geological history, this hike will point out some of the lesser known ‘gems’ around Yosemite Valley. This is a tour by foot; hiking and walking among the iconic and popular features within the valley. We will use the free valley shuttle as required but plan to hike/walk with your guide while avoiding the valley vehicular traffic.
Looking for something different then what is on our regular schedule? Choose this option for a full-day adventure in either Yosemite Valley or Tuolumne Meadows. Plan to meet the guide in the morning and discuss options.
Highlights in Yosemite Valley can include: Yosemite Falls, Bridalveil Falls, the nose of El Capitan, Happy Isles, the famous Mist Trail, Mirror Lake, the Royal Arches, and the children always like the secret Indian Caves and/or Spider Caves. Our guides can also take you to the Old Chapel, the site of the old Pioneer Village, the Pioneer Cemetary, the famous Majestic Hotel (previously known as the Ahwahnee Hotel), and any other location you may want to see or marvel at. Of course other prominent geographical features such as Half Dome, North Dome, and many others will also be pointed out on this tour.
Guides carry first aid kits, water purification methods, toilet paper (for emergencies), suntan lotion and bug repellent. Please plan to bring your own lunch, snacks, water bottles, etc.
Note: Should weather, fire, and/or delayed seasonal openings affect the chosen itinerary, a different itinerary will be offered. You will be kept in contact throughout this process.
• Bridalveil Falls, Yosemite National Park, CA
• El Capitan, Yosemite National Park, CA
• Half Dome, Yosemite National Park, CA
• Mirror Lake/Meadow Trail, Mirror Lake Trail Stone Bridge - Yosemite Valley, Yosemite National Park, CA
• Tuolumne Meadows, East Highway 120, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
• Yosemite Falls, Yosemite National Park, CA
• Mist Trail, Happy Isles, Yosemite National Park, CA
• Yosemite Valley, 9035 Village Dr, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389-9912
• Yosemite Cemetery, West of the Yosemite Museum, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
• Lasting Adventures, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
• Yosemite Valley Chapel, 9000 Southside Drive, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 9010 Curry Village Dr, Yosemite Valley, CA 95389, USA
- Duration: 8 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Should weather, fire, and/or delayed seasonal openings affect the chosen itinerary, a different itinerary will be offered. You will be kept in contact throughout this process.
- Service animals allowed
- All profits from this guided trip go towards supporting our youth summer camp program.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
I booked this trip to allow a friend from Texas who had never been to Yosemite the benefit of seeing all of the beauty this park contains in the most efficient way. I didn't want her to miss anything! Our guide was Mike with Lasting Adventures. He made a couple of 60 year old ladies feel special. So, if you're planning a trip, ask for Mike - He puts a ton of research into every area he guides so he can provide people with the best experience possible. He's very knowledgeable, and a great person! His passion for nature is contagious! I'm so happy I booked this tour!
Awesome day trip activity ! My husband and I enjoyed the breathtaking hike to Mist Trail and loved the Mirror Lake. Will , our tour guide was awesome ! He not only stepped in the last minute but made our trip worth driving for coming from SoCal . We'll definitely do this adventure again!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Yosemite National Park specialist!
Product code: COOL-7011P8
Similar Tours & Activities