Tampa Celebrity Homes Boat Tour
Are you a baseball fan? Or maybe a hockey fan? Or better yet a football fan? Just a fan of the rich and famous in general? If you said "yes" to any of these questions, then we know you will want to see the homes of the rich and famous celebrities you admire. This is the tour for you!
This is the tour for you. See the BIGGEST home in Tampa owned by a New York Yankee up close. This tour lasts one hour and will take you into Tampa Bay to see the homes on Davis Islands. There are canals lined with the grandest homes in the city. We get visited by dolphins on most trips as they play and hunt for dinner.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tampa Water Taxi Company, Harbour Island, Tampa, FL 33602
See the BIGGEST home in Tampa owned by a New York Yankee up close. This tour lasts one hour and will take you into Tampa Bay to see the homes on Davis Islands. There are canals lined with the grandest homes in the city. We get visited by dolphins on most trips as they play and hunt for dinner.
Your guides will divulge little known facts about this city and share them with you. Many locals have said "I have lived here all my life and never knew that about Tampa!" When you leave this tour, you will know more than locals!
Learn more than you image possible about Pirates and their history in Tampa. See the Pirate ship “Gabriella” up close and be sure to ask your guide "what's a Pirate beard in Tampa?" You will be surprised at the answer!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Celebrity Home Cruise
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional}
- Transportation to/from attraction
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Covid-19 Health operation for our tours. We have lowered the capacity of our vessels from 45 to 15 to allow for social distancing of each group on the boat. Our boats will be sanitized between each departure. ALL guests are required to wear a face covering (nose and mouth) at all times. Boarding will be refused to any guest not wearing a face covering without a refund. We care about your and our staff's health. So Thank You for your cooperation it is appreciated.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Average 1.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities