Skip the Line: The Florida Aquarium in Tampa Bay Ticket
Explore and learn about more than 9,000 sea creatures at the Florida Aquarium in downtown Tampa. The Florida Aquarium experience is designed to take you on a journey, starting with a drop of water from one of Florida's many freshwater springs, all the way out to the open waters of the Florida Keys and beyond. Sights include a large simulated wetlands environment located under a tall glass atrium with local wildlife including alligators, river otters, free flying pink spoonbills and more! Enjoy interactive touch experiences such as moon jellies (commonly called jellyfish), rays, bamboo sharks, and sea anemones. Discover inhabitants of the Indian Ocean in Journey to Madagascar. A 500,000 gallon coral reef ecosystem with sharks, sea turtles, reef fish, eels and more will fascinate visitors. Learn about The Florida Aquarium's conservation efforts including coral restoration in Waves of Wonder gallery. Access to Splash Pad (perfect for younger kids) and 4-D Theater are included!
Visit: The Florida Aquarium, 701 Channelside Dr, Tampa, FL 33602-5600
The Florida Aquarium offers a unique look at all that swims, floats, and crawls in and around Florida waters and beyond.
The 200,000 square-feet attraction is home to more than 9,000 animals. Follow the journey from a single drop of rain to the deep waters where the ocean’s top predators are found. Along the way see river otters, alligators, stingrays, seahorses and pipefishes, fascinating jellies (commonly called jellyfish), lion fish, sea turtles, sharks and more! There is a 500,000 gallon floor-to-ceiling Coral Reef tank, 3 touch pools, plus multiple other exhibits. Watch your children enjoy an outdoor play area (Splash Pad) with wet and dry zones, or see a short film in our 4-D Theater-- all included with general admission!
The Florida Aquarium is conveniently located in downtown Tampa, along the trolley line, and between 2 cruise ship terminals.
COVID-19: Additional processes and limited access may be in place.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1/29/2022 - 9/15/2022
9/16/2022 - 9/16/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM
9/17/2022 - 11/23/2022
Friday: 09:30 AM - 02:00 PM
11/25/2022 - 12/24/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- Infants 0-2 are free
- Entry/Admission - The Florida Aquarium
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking fee - $10.35 per vehicle
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available at the ticket counter for an additional fee; quantities are limited.
- Infants 0-2 are free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Official parking is located 1 block north next to The Florida Aquarium. The cost is $10.35 per vehicle, payable by major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) at pay stations located throughout the lot. Guests may have the option to pay via mobile apps, including the ParkMobile app.
- Please note: your ticket is active for up to 48 hours after your originally purchased date and time of visit as long as your original ticket is valid (has not been used and Aquarium barcode has not been scanned).
- Most travelers can participate
- Per U.S. Coast Guard regulations, face coverings are required while riding inside the main cabin onboard the Bay Spirit ll, but are not required when outside the main cabin.
Average 4.22 out of 5 stars based on 54 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities