90-Minute Dolphin Watch Tour of South Padre Island
Enjoy a one and a half hour South Padre Island Dolphin Watch aboard the newly renovated Murphy's Law and see Atlantic Bottle-nose Dolphins in their natural habitat. During the tour, listen to the interesting and informative narration on the diverse marine life that lives within the waters surrounding South Padre Island. Keep an eye out for a 'pod', which may consist of 10 to 30 dolphins. The guided tour will also include the southernmost U.S. Coast Guard Station, Boca Chica Beach, the current location of Space X, and the South Padre Island Jetties...entryway to the Brownsville Ship Channel where one of the largest Shrimp Fleet calls home. Then end it with a unique view of a beautiful south Texas sunset right there on the water! Also, search for our earlier 10:30am & 1pm times @ "Eco and Dolphin Watch Tour of South Padre Island on Trip Advisor.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brazos Santiago Pass, Texas 78521, USA
Tour includes cruise through the Brazos Santiago Pass and narrated history.
Pass By: U.S. Coast Guard Station South Padre Island, 1 Wallace L Reed Rd, South Padre Island, TX 78597, USA
See the US Coast Guard Station from the boat.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local Guide
- Live Commentary On Board
- Bottled water - You may bring a small cooler with any drinks or snacks you would like.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Currently, there are no mask mandates or capacity limitations in place. You are welcome to wear a mask, but they are not required. We do make a practice of sanitizing the boat between trips, and our Captain and Crew frequently wash their hands.
Average 4.76 out of 5 stars based on 290 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities