Bay Fishing South Padre Island
The fishing on the bay is great fishing, Sheepshead, Black Drum, Whiting, and many others, including Red Fish. Bay fishing trips primarily target tasty sand trout and whiting but customers will also have opportunities to catch red drum and black drum. Customers can also bring their own gear if they desire, but Captain Murphy’s will not be responsible for it.
All persons fishing, ages 17 and older are required to have a valid Texas Saltwater Fishing License. You can easily purchase a fishing license online by going to Texas Parks and Wildlife website and Fishing License
Captain Murphy’s offers three-bay fishing trips daily aboard the 54-foot vessel Hard Bottom Too. South Padre Island Bay Fishing catches include sand trout, whiting, drum, shark, sheepshead and more (depending on the season). Captain Murphy’s provides the rod, reel, and all bait and tackle.
• South Padre Island Beach, South Padre Island, TX
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- We provide everything you need to fish with; rod, reel, tackle and bait.
- Discount Coupons Not Accepted with this Offer
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Only Children Age 5+ Allowed and must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face Masks are available for $1 purchase
Average 4.52 out of 5 stars based on 21 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities