Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island
Parasail off the back of our new 31' ocean Pro! 600 ft. of line sends you high over the clear waters of the Laguna Madre Bay and view the entire South Padre Island. You can fly singles, doubles (tandems) or Triples.
Check in is 30 min prior to departure time at SPI EXCURSIONS located next to Lobo Del Mar Cafe. Boat ride is approx. 30 - 45 min ( depending on group size ) Parasail flight time is approx. 10 min. You can ask your captain for a toe dip! A toe dip is when you are lowered to water to get wet and then pulled back out by the parasail.
• SPI Excursions, 204 W Palm St, South Padre Island, TX 78597-6717
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Ride along
- Alcoholic Beverages - If you wish to parasail with a beverage please arrive early to check in. Just let the bar tender know it is for the parasail ride so that the beverage is not put in glass.
- Soda/Pop - Kids can bring a fun drink too on the parasail boat! You can order virgin piña coladas, sodas and much more! Just tell the bar tender the drink is to go on the parasail boat so its not put in glass.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our activity check in area is open air and there is NO mask mandate.
Average 4.90 out of 5 stars based on 59 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor