Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle Winery Tour
On our tour you will see incredible views and taste wines at small family owned, estate-boutique wineries for an intimate tasting experience. This sightseeing excursion will lead you deep into the rolling Cascade foothills, past lush horse ranches and flower farms, through scenic single lane rural roads leading you up to one of the top visited natural attractions within the state of Washington, 268 foot Snoqualmie Falls. Should time allow you may also receive a BONUS stop for a sweet treat!
Pass By: Lake Washington, Seattle, Washington
Travelers will take in beautiful Lake Washington as they pass over both of Seattle's floating bridges to and from the main stops on this tour.
Stop At: Woodinville, Woodinville, Washington
Experience visiting at least two estate-boutique wineries with a variety of red, white and various blend wines along with an opportunity to purchase lunch nearby with a variety of food options. (TASTING FEES AND LUNCH OWN EXPENSE)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Snoqualmie Falls, 6501 Railroad Ave SE, Snoqualmie, Washington 98065
Enjoy a stop to snap a photo of this beautiful waterfall that is 268 ft. tall. If you have time, you can take in the beautiful Salish Lodge and gift shop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Issaquah, Issaquah, Washington
Depending on time constraints, the guide may be able to include a brief stop for a sweet treat.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Pickup and drop-off from select downtown Seattle and airport hotels
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Lunch option (available to purchase $15 - $20)
- Cruise pick up is not provided (due to traffic issue)
- Wine tasting fees (available to purchase $20 - $35)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Luggage cannot be taken on tour
- International guests MUST bring passports
- IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to the pandemic winery availability is limited and locations visited may be subject to change
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.52 out of 5 stars based on 1028 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities