Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle Winery Tour
On the Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle winery tour you will see incredible views and taste wines at TWO wineries (LOCATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE). This sightseeing excursion will lead you deep into the rolling Cascade foothills, past lush horse ranches and flower farms to popular Hollywood locations for such famous productions as Twin Peaks, Northern Exposure and The Vanishing. Scenic single lane rural roads lead you up to the peaceful shadow of Mount Si through the Snoqualmie River Valley to the edge of the breathtaking 270 foot Snoqualmie Falls.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Washington, Seattle, WA
Travelers will take in beautiful Lake Washington as they pass over both of Seattle's floating bridges to and from the main stops on this tour.
Stop At: Snoqualmie Falls & Winery Tour, 4660 E Marginal Way S, Seattle, WA 98134, Seattle, WA 98198-0677
Enjoy a stop to snap a photo of this beautiful waterfall that is 268 ft. tall. If you have time, you can take in the beautiful Salish Lodge and gift shop.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Boehms Candies, 255 NE Gilman Blvd, Issaquah, WA 98027-2903
Enjoy a stop to take in this candy factory built like a Swiss chalet. Spend some time taking in the beautiful chapel garden and making momento purchases.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Woodinville, Woodinville, Washington
During the tour you will visit TWO separate wineries (LOCATIONS CAN VARY ON A DAILY BASIS). Please contact us directly to find out which wineries your group will be visiting.
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Pickup and drop-off from select downtown Seattle and airport hotels
- Lunch option (available to purchase $12 - $18)
- Cruise pick up is not provided (due to traffic issue)
- Wine tasting fees (available to purchase $15 - $25)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Luggage cannot be taken on tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- International guests MUST bring passports
- IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to the pandemic winery availability is limited and locations visited may be subject to change
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As of 3/12/22, King County mask mandate and proof of vaccination requirement was dropped. We ask that if you have any Covid related symptoms or any exposure to someone with Covid, notify us as soon as possible.
Average 4.41 out of 5 stars based on 698 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities