Seattle Harbor Cruise
Get acquainted with Seattle's historic waterfront from the water side of the wharf on this fully narrated cruise of Elliott Bay and Seattle Harbor. This cruise follows the shoreline and provides up-close views of the piers, ports and area attractions. There are plenty of interesting features around the bay: the Port of Seattle (one of the busiest ports in the United States), Colman Dock (the main dock of the largest ferry system in the US), and Pier 90 (home of the region's cruise ship business), Alki Beach (major local summertime hangout), the Space Needle, the famous Hotel Edgewater, the Great Wheel and the Seattle Aquarium. Last but not least, enjoy tremendous views of the natural beauty that surrounds Seattle. The majestic Olympic Mountains lie to the west, solitary Mount Rainier to the southeast, and the inviting Cascade Range to the east.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Argosy Cruises - Seattle Waterfront, Pier 55 on the Seattle Waterfront Two Locations, Seattle, WA 98101-2981
Begin your cruise from Seattle's historic and lively central waterfront
Pass By: Seattle Great Wheel, 1301 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101-2013
Water views of the Seattle Great Wheel
Pass By: Seattle Aquarium, 1483 Alaskan Way Pier 59, Seattle, WA 98101-2015
Pass by the Seattle Aquarium and learn about the sea life off our shores
Pass By: Myrtle Edwards Park, 3130 Alaskan Way W, Seattle, WA 98121
View some of Seattle's downtown green spaces, Olympic Sculpture Park and Myrtle Edwards Park
Pass By: Space Needle, 400 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4607
Take photos from our unobstructed view of Seattle's famous Space Needle
Pass By: Terminal 91, 2001 W Garfield St, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
When they're in port, see gigantic passenger cruise ships and learn more about Seattle's longstanding ties to Alaska's inside passage
Pass By: Olympic Mountain Range, Washington
Enjoy views of the beautiful Olympic Mountain Range across the water from Seattle.
Pass By: Puget Sound, Washington, USA
Enjoy sweeping views of this inland body of water. If you're lucky, you might even glimpse some wildlife!
Pass By: Mount Rainier National Park, WA 98304
Weather permitting, catch a glimpse of this 14,410 ft tall volcano that sits just 60 miles southeast of Seattle
Pass By: Alki Beach, Seattle, WA 98116-1817
View West Seattle and Alki Beach from the water and learn about the area's importance to early white settlement in the region
Pass By: Harbor Island, Seattle, WA 98134, USA
Get up close to large container ships being loaded and unloaded from the largest man-made island in the United States.
Pass By: T-Mobile Park, 1250 1st Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134-1216
See the field that is home to the Seattle Mariners (MLB)
Pass By: Lumen Field, 800 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134, USA
See the stadium that is home to the Seattle Seahawks (NFL) and the Seattle Sounders (MLS) and is famous for being loud enough to cause small earthquakes.
Pass By: Smith Tower Visitor Experience, 500 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA 98104-2336
Water views of Smith Tower and Seattle Skyline
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- One hour narrated boat tour of Elliott Bay
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks (available for purchase on board)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase on board)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All vessels offer both indoor & outdoor seating
- All vessels have bathrooms
- Wheelchair accessible. PLEASE CALL in advance to secure crew/boarding support.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Kids (3 and under) ride free but do require a boarding pass
- Check-in 30 minutes prior to tour - with boarding starting 20 minutes prior to departure
- Boarding gate closes 5 minutes prior to the tour time for final dock/crew safety checks
- Boat departs dock promptly at schedule tour time
- QUESTIONS - Call us; Argosy Cruises
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Masks are optional
Average 4.71 out of 5 stars based on 508 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities