Best of Mount Rainier National Park from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour
What makes our tours most unique is that no two are the same! Our guides craft itineraries that reflect the best of what the Park has to offer that day, including group interests and dynamics.
Experience Mount Rainier's highlights on a day tailored to you. Our TripAdvisor "Hall of Fame" guides run the only day tours permitted to explore more than a mile from the park road as the National Park is ecologically important & delicate. The U.S. Park Service restricts other tour companies - our competitors offer "road tours." We're lovely & professional nature educators (not just bus drivers) that have dedicated our lives to artful travel.
Our all-inclusive small-group day trip is limited to just 10 travelers. Sleep in a little - we'll bring coffee, pastries, and tea. Don't waste daylight waiting in line at a busy lunch counter or concession stand - we'll bring a local, organic, family-style lunch. We’ll bring snacks, water, and sparkling water for the day. Don’t worry about a thing.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Rainier National Park, 39000 State Rt 706 E, Ashford, WA
Stroll through the old-growth forests near Longmire and experience waterfalls and big mountain views as you wind to higher elevations.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Christine Falls Viewpoint, Paradise Road, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
Short walk to a postcard view of Christine Falls.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Narada Falls, Paradise Rd, Paradise, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
Several waterfalls are accessible by foot along the route up the mountain! Narada Falls is one of our favorites.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Paradise Valley, Paradise, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
In the summer, pick wild berries on a sub-alpine hiking trail. In the winter, take advantage of Paradise’s legendary snowfall (and the winter solitude) on an introductory snowshoe trail.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Henry M. Jackson Visitor Center, Paradise Rd E, Paradise, Mount Rainier National Park, WA 98304
Paradise is home to a world-class visitor's center with interpretive information on the National Park.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Reflection Lakes, Washington 98361, USA
Postcard views of Mount Rainier over the mirror-like lake.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Longmire Springs, Longmire, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
Bubbling springs, massive old-growth spruce trees, walking trails, a museum, and restrooms.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Trail of the Shadows, Across The Road From The National Park Inn At Longmire, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
Giant old-growth spruce trees clustered around bubbling mineral springs and views of Mt. Rainier's peak.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grove of the Patriarchs, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
Giant ancient trees on a beautiful walk along the Ohanapecosh River. Want to see 1200 year old trees? Us too!
Only accessible during certain summer days.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 10 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Award-winning local naturalist guide. We guarantee you'll love your trip leader!
- Pick-up and drop-off at your downtown Seattle hotel, Airbnb, or rental.
- Lovely guided walks or snowshoe (winter) treks tailored to your group. Spend lots of time outside.
- Breakfast - Morning local coffee, tea with pastries and fruit.
- Coffee and/or Tea - We'll press local coffee and brew tea in the morning!
- Lunch - A beautiful local & organic lunch! We'll find a quiet spot outside (weather permitting) for a picnic and big views of the mountain!
- We're legally permitted to explore & walk beyond 1 mile from the main road. Other companies can't.
- Transportation in a new Ford Transit van
- Additional warm clothing available upon request.
- Snacks - Lots of snacks, sparkling water, and water provided.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Use of snowshoes and poles (during winter months).
- Entry/Admission - Mount Rainier National Park
- Entry/Admission - Christine Falls Viewpoint
- Entry/Admission - Narada Falls
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Valley
- Entry/Admission - Henry M. Jackson Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - Longmire Springs
- Entry/Admission - Trail of the Shadows
- Entry/Admission - Grove of the Patriarchs
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking. Waterproof shoes recommended October-June
- Warm clothing is recommended during winter months (jacket, sturdy shoes, hat, gloves, layers)
- Note: Severe winter weather (rare) may result in road closures and other unpredictable changes to the itinerary - our talented guides adjust accordingly.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour isn't recommended for children under 10 years old.
- If you have dietary restrictions, please inform us at least 48 hours before your tour departure
- This is a sample itinerary - depending on the season, we may visit other sections of the Park entirely.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Masks are worn at all times in the vehicle.
Average 4.87 out of 5 stars based on 76 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor