Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Seattle at the Columbia Center, enjoy the stunning views of the Emerald City from the tallest public viewing area in the Pacific Northwest. Your 360-degree view will include Mt. Rainier, Bellevue, the Cascade Mountains, Mt. Baker, the Space Needle and the beautiful city of Seattle!
Visit: Sky View Observatory, 700 4th Ave, 73rd floor, Columbia Center, Seattle, Washington 98104
Sky View Observatory is the tallest public observatory in the Pacific Northwest and the perfect place to begin any Seattle experience. Guests ascend 73 floors in 70 seconds in an immersive elevator ride that whisks them to the Observatory, where stunning 360-degree views await.
From Mt. Rainier to Mt. Baker, the San Juans to the Olympics, all of the Northwest’s magnificent scenery is on display. Whether planning an excursion to the rainforest or a journey through Seattle’s thriving cultural scene, Sky View is the essential first stop. Visitors can plan their visit with the city and the wild at their feet.
Sky View’s Plan Your Own Tour digital experience lets you explore the possibilities from 902 feet and save your favorite discoveries to a personal tour guide you create. Wall murals and infographics enhance your understanding of the views.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Admission Tickets to Sky View Observatory
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Average 4.00 out of 5 stars based on 52 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities