Premier 3-Hour Seattle City Tour
Get to know the beautiful city of Seattle on a 3-hour, sightseeing tour with the best tour guides in the Northwest. Step into our mini coach buses and enjoy a relaxing ride to the city's most popular attractions, including stops at Pioneer Square, the Ballard Locks, and a great city skyline photo opportunity.
Pass By: Pike Place Market, 85 Pike St, Seattle, Washington 98101
Pike Place Market
Pass By: Olympic Mountain Range, Washington
Views of Olympic mountains
Pass By: Seattle Waterfront, Alaskan Way, Seattle, Washington 98101
Pass By: Seattle Great Wheel, 1301 Alaskan Way, Seattle, Washington 98101
Seattle Great Wheel
Stop At: Pioneer Square, Yesler Street & 1st Avenue, Seattle, Washington 98104
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Waterfall Garden Park, 219 2nd Ave S, Seattle, Washington 98104
Waterfall Garden Park
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park, 319 2nd Ave S, Seattle, Washington 98104
Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: CenturyLink Field, 800 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, Washington 98134
Lumen Field (old CenturyLink Field) & T-Mobile Park
Pass By: Chinatown International District, Yesler Way and Fourth Avenue, Seattle, Washington 98104
Chinatown and International District
Pass By: Lake Washington, Seattle, Washington
Lake Washington & I-90 Floating Bridge
Pass By: Lake Union, North of downtown, south of Fremont, Seattle, Washington
Lake Union & Ship Canal
Pass By: Fremont Troll, North 36th St., Freemont District, Seattle, Washington
Fremont Neighborhood & Troll
Pass By: Fishermen's Terminal, 3919 18th Ave W, Seattle, Washington 98119
Stop At: Hiram M. Chittenden Locks, 3015 NW 54th St, Seattle, Washington 98107
Ballard Locks & Salmon Ladder
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Discovery Park, 3801 Discovery Park Blvd, Seattle, Washington 98199
Stop At: Kerry Park, 250 W Highland Dr, Queen Ann Hill, Seattle, Washington 98119
City skyline photo opportunity
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Seattle Center, 305 Harrison St, Seattle, Washington 98109
Pass By: Museum of Pop Culture, 325 5th Ave N, Seattle Center, Seattle, Washington 98109
Stop At: Space Needle, 400 Broad Street, Seattle, Washington 98109
Tour ends at the Space Needle. You have the option to get off here or return back to downtown Seattle.
Duration: 2 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local, professional guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned mini coach bus
- 3 convenient meeting locations throughout downtown Seattle
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Gratuities (optional and not included in the price of this tour)
- Food & drinks
- Hotel Pickup
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please contact local service provider to confirm meeting location after you have received your confirmation
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Please allow up to 4 hours for pickup and drop-off service
- Meeting location pickups commence 30 mins prior to tour start time
- We may ask you to walk a couple blocks during pickup or drop off due to traffic or road conditions
- This tour cannot accommodate for luggage
- Tour does not include hotel pickup
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.78 out of 5 stars based on 1314 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought