2 Hour Guided Boat Tour in Gig Harbor and Narrows Bridges
This is our most popular tour that brings in all the best sights and sensations of life on Puget Sound. This is an interactive tour! Our guides and crew have the top experience and perspective in the area and we love to share it! We take-in the beauty of our quaint "Maritime City" then go boldly out onto the open waters of the Tacoma Narrows to gather views from under our two major suspension bridges, wildlife like Bald Eagles, Great Blue Heron, seals and cute little seabirds. Our heavy-duty, ex-navy boat has a smooth comfortable ride. Safety is our first priority. Our boats and staff are certified and licensed by the US Coast Guard. This is a fun, quality trip to remember! ( Senior Age is 62.)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gig Harbor, Gig Harbor, Washington
Marvel like millions have a the quaint design, character and heritage of our historic homeport village.
Pass By: Tacoma Narrows Bridge, Tacoma, WA
We challenge the racing tidal currents to view the iconic structures where the first bridge of three collapsed in a wind storm only 4 months after it opened!
Pass By: Point Defiance Park, 5400 N Pearl St, Tacoma, WA 98407-3224
Observe the stunning, pristine beauty of beaches where the trees in the park's old-growth forest have never been cut down all the way back to native times. Our park is the 4th. largest municipal park in the United States.
Pass By: Salmon Beach Road, Salmon Beach Rd, Tacoma, WA 98407, USA
Cruise along the historic Salmon Beach community on stilts we call pilings. We see how residents have to climb stairs up a cliff to go about their daily activities. See a mermaid sculpture, a totem pole and 80 some eclectic home-built homes.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 3:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Parking Fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- There is a free-flow of outdoor air through out the open boat which has a small covered area.
Average 4.88 out of 5 stars based on 17 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor