BEST Mount Rainier National Park Day Tour from Seattle
【Ice and Fire】Explore the unique combination of snow and volcano at Mount Rainier, an icon in the Washington landscape.
【Natural Beauty】Enjoy the natural beauty of Mt. Rainier with its spectacular waterfalls (Christine, Narada, Myrtle), vast lakes and lush green forests.
Mount Rainier National Park→ Christine Falls (passing by) → Wonderland Trail（150 mins）
14,000ft above sea water, this national park is by far one of the greatest places to explore in Washington! Longmire and Narada Falls are a must-see! The falls pour into a glacial blue pond! It is truly a breathtaking view to see!
Shortly after, we will bring you to Paradise! Just as the name sounds, Paradise is known for its wildflower meadows and gorgeous scenic views and the Jackson Visitor Center! Finally, we will visit the Reflection lakes on Mount Rainier its picturesque mirror view of the beautiful tranquil waters of Mount Rainier! If you love photography, this is definitely your number one spot to visit!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Rainier National Park, WA 98304
Mount Rainier is circled by the Wonderland Trail and is covered by several glaciers and snowfields totaling some 35 square miles. About 1.8 million people visit Mount Rainier National Park each year! Mt. Rainier in WA is America's 5th tallest mountain! The mountain top is covered by snow year-round. When the snow melts, water flows down in large volume, which then creates the most beautiful waterfalls!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Christine Falls Viewpoint, Paradise Road, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
Enjoy the natural beauty of Mt. Rainier with its spectacular waterfalls (Christine, Narada, Myrtle), vast lakes and lush green forests.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: 1: 502 S King St, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
2: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, USA
- Transportation (base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat SUV; Minivan; motorcoach).
- Professional driver and/or guide.
- Admission of Mount Rainier National Park.
- Entry/Admission - Mount Rainier
- Food and beverage.
- Personal expenses and other expenses not listed in the Cost Includes.
- Parking is not available at pick up point.The cost of transportation to/from the place of departure.
- Booster seats are required for kids under 8 years old. Booster rental service for $10/seat/day.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Mt Rainier National Park is mountainous tourist attractions. In order to ensure the proper time to visit each scenic location, we highly recommend guests to prepare lunch foods in advance.
- Along the way of Wonderland Trail, we will arrange parking for 1-2 attractions according to the actual situation: Narada Falls, Paradise Visitor Center (including glacier overlooking, Martha Falls, Wildflower meadow at Paradise, etc. in case of bad winter weather, we will go to the Longmire Museum instead.)
- In the case of heavy snow during winter season, schedule of going uphill at Mount Rainier National Park may be halted, and we will enjoy the breathtaking views at the foot of the mountain instead.
- 1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
- 2. Please be sure to provide accurate and complete information upon booking. This includes name, gender, valid contact information (preferably a mobile phone), accurate tour location, etc., This helps to avoid any errors upon the reservation because errors affect travel. Any losses due to inaccurate or invalid information will be at your own cost and the company will not be held responsible.
- 3. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for any of the attractions. Tour attraction admission charges and meal expenses are subject to change at any time without notification. Any purchased ticket cannot be refunded for lower prices.
- 4. During the actual trip, the tour guide or driver has the right to appropriately adjust the tour sequence, stay time or assembly time of scenic spots according to the weather, traffic, and other conditions to ensure the smooth progress of the trip.
- 5. If the scenic spots are temporarily closed or closed on a particular holiday, etc., the tour guide will adjust the appearance according to the actual situation or replace the location with another scenic spot to ensure the richness of the itinerary. The opening hours and capacity limits of certain attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When the operating hours and capacity restrictions have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
- 6. Children under the age of 8 require a booster seat in order to participate in the tour group. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday provide the rental service for $10.00/person/day. Please make a request when booking the itinerary so that we may have the booster seat ready in advance. Please understand that the violations and fines are borne by the guests themselves. There is no need for a booster seat for bus travel on the day of travel, and the fee can be refunded to the guest.
- 7. Normal health conditions are required to participate and enjoy our full itineraries. Contact us for specific policies or information regarding passengers with disabilities who do need to provide advance notification to make a reservation. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday do not guarantee a wheelchair lift-equipped bus and/or seating availability to disabled passengers without prior notification and approval.
- 8. We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on the website. It is your responsibility to check it on the website regularly and prior to making a reservation. Unless specifically stated otherwise herein or required by law, JUPITER LEGEND Corporation shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, indirect, incidental or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
- 9. Mt Rainier National Park and Olympic National Park are mountainous tourist attractions. In order to ensure the proper time to visit each scenic location, we highly recommend guests to prepare lunch foods in advance.
- Most travelers can participate
- 10. Gift items in the itinerary that cannot be given away due to force majeure factors such as traffic and weather conditions or personal reasons may be subject to change. Please understand that the fees will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.25 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor