Segway Tour in Historic Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah
Segway your way through one of the most beautiful Victorian cemeteries around! Our groups travel through time as you marvel at Savannah's breath-taking Bonventure Cemetery. Your knowledgeable tour guide will share the history of the cemetery, explain the statuary and funerary art. A cemetery Segway tour covers the cemetery from corner to corner taking in the almost 100 acre property.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adventure Tours in Motion, 412 Whitaker St, Savannah, GA 31401-4574
Meet us at 303 Tattnall Street in Savannah, arrive 15-minutes early to watch a short safety video then secure your helmet, radio - then you are ready to roll, we'll transport you to the cemetery in our climate controlled van! The cemetery is approximately 4 miles east of the Historic District.
Once we are at the cemetery, we'll train you on the Segway and off we'll go on a serene adventure through time. Moving through the cemetery you will learn her history, visit a few famous graves, Johnny Mercer, Conrad Aiken and, of course, Gracie Watson! This cemetery sits on the Wilmington River with beautiful river views!
A visit to Savannah is not complete without a Segway tour of this cemetery
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Segway Tour
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 28 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities