Sarasota Scavenger Hunt: Sarasota Spectacles
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
See the best of Sarasota and delight your friends with some epic scavenger hunt ideas for adults. On, Sarasota Spectacles, you will wander with purpose to see the most entertaining sights in Sarasota, and learn about the history and culture while you’re at it. Snap silly photos, answer tough trivia, and have a blast with the Let’s Roam scavenger hunt app!
• Sarasota, Sarasota, Florida
• Selby Public Library, 1331 1st St, Sarasota, FL 34236-5702
• The Ringling, 5401 Bay Shore Rd, Sarasota, FL 34243-2161
• Unconditional Surrender Sculpture, Island Park Drive, Sarasota, FL 34236
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- No minimum age required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities