Sarasota Guided Mangrove Tunnel Kayak Tour
There is a reason that the Mangrove Tunnels of Lido Key are a must-do experience when visiting the Gulf Coast. We launch from Ted Sperling Nature Park (190 Taft Dr Sarasota FL) which has clean restrooms, a rinsing shower, and shaded picnic tables. Our amazing local guides from Sea Life Kayak Adventures take you on a tour of Little Sarasota Bay, where you may see manatees, dolphins, a variety of birds and sea life...then finish up in the famous mangrove tunnels, a beautiful canopy that meanders thru an island. The tour usually goes around 2 hours, but we aren't on a strict schedule, so please allow for an extra half hour. We are located just minutes from downtown Sarasota, 20 minutes from Siesta Key, and a half hour from Anna Maria Island and Bradenton (add time for traffic during high season. We meet a HALF HOUR before our tours)
Come enjoy a wildlife tour through the open waters of Little Sarasota Bay for approximately 2 hours, ending in the beautiful shaded mangrove tunnels of South Lido
Bring your camera to photograph manatees, dolphins, rays, birds, and so much other wildlife.
• Sea Life Kayak Adventures, 190 Taft Drive, Sarasota, FL 34236
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- USCG Life Jacket
- Lightweight carbon fiber paddle
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 124 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities