Public Art Tour
Sarasota has an outstanding collection of public art pieces. On this 90-minute tour aboard our enclosed, air-conditioned van or trolley, visit more than 50 of the city’s public art sculptures, monuments, and murals in charming neighborhoods and downtown Sarasota. Your guide, painter and public art expert Jerome Chesley, helps you see the city through new eyes!
Tours with fewer than 10 guests will travel in our air-conditioned 9-passenger van.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Armands Circle, 300 Madison Dr Suite 201, Sarasota, FL 34236-1300
Sculpture has long been an integral part of Sarasota’s cultural legacy. Guests will visit some of our 57+ public art sculptures, monuments, and murals during our 90-minute air-conditioned tour. Between Jorge Blanco’s Bravo on the roundabout at Ringing and Orange, John Henry’s Complexus (in front of One Sarasota Tower) and Seward Johnson’s Bayfront sculpture, Unconditional Surrender, you will get a better sense of the artists, the stories and the history of public art in Sarasota from painter and public art expert Jerome Chesley.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers