San Diego Tour: Hop-on Hop-off Trolley
Discover San Diego at your leisure with a unique tour around "America's Finest City". Create your own itinerary to see the most popular sights of San Diego at your own pace hopping on and off with the options that best suit your interests.
Old Town Trolley Tour of San Diego
Route Duration: 2 hours
- 4010 Twiggs St - Stop A: Old Town State Park - Stop A is located at the entrance to the Historic State Park and Old Town Market, featuring over 40 specialty gift shops. Across the street is the historic Immaculate Conception Church.
- Maritime Museum of San Diego - Stop B: Maritime Museum & Star of India - Stop B is located on the Embarcadero. Across the street is the Waterfront Park and County Administration building.
- 1004 N Harbor Dr - Stop C: Embarcadero Marina - Stop C is located at 1004 N. Harbor Drive along the Embarcadero near the USS Midway Museum and the cruise ship terminal. The San Diego Visitor Information Center is also located at this stop.
- Seaport Village - Stop D: Seaport Village - Stop D is located on the east side of Seaport Village next to the Bay Company.
- Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina - Stop E: Marriott Marquis and Marina - Stop E is located in the front of the Marriott Hotel at the Waterfall.
- Horton Grand Hotel - Stop G: Historic Gaslamp Quarter - Stop G is located next to the Horton Grand Hotel at the corner of 4th street and Island Avenue across the street from the historic William Heath Davis House.
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront - Stop H: Petco Park/East Convention Center/Hilton Bayfront - Stop H is located on East Harbor Drive, under the pedestrian bridge.
- National Avenue & Cesar E. Chavez Parkway - Stop I: Barrio Logan - Stop I is located at the Mercado del Barrio in the heart of Barrio Logan. Next to the stop is Attitude Brewing Co.
- 1107 Orange Ave - Stop J: Coronado/Orange Avenue - Stop J is located at Mc P’'s Irish Pub & Grill on Orange Avenue, the main shopping and dining area of Coronado. Hotel Del Coronado is 2 blocks south. The Coronado Beach is approximately 2 blocks away.
- 2185 Presidents Way - Stop K: Balboa Park - Stop J is located in the heart of Balboa Park near the corner of President's Way and Pan American Rd. behind the Organ Pavilion Parking Lot.
- 1602 India St - Stop L: Little Italy - Stop L is located in the heart of Little Italy, next to Buon Appetito.
Balboa Park / Seaport Village / San Diego Zoo / Old Town San Diego State Historic Park / Coronado Visitor Center / El Prado / San Diego Air & Space Museum / Old Town Trading Company / Gaslamp Quarter / Little Italy / Casa de Estudillo / The Coronado Ferry Landing / Piazza Basilone / Our Lady of the Rosary Church / Barrio Logan / Chicano Park / Martin Luther King Jr Promenade
Operates: Times vary depending on season.
Currently operating 9:00am to 5 pm (last tour departs Old Town at 3 pm);
Trolleys arrive at each boarding location approximately every 30 minutes.
Guests will be given brochures when they begin the tour and can refer to the schedules printed in the brochure to see the first tour time, last tour time, and last re-boarding time at each boarding location.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- San Diego Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks
- Tour does not operate on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Emotional support animals or pets are not allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Average 4.62 out of 5 stars based on 406 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor