San Diego Tour: Hop-on Hop-off Trolley
Discover San Diego at your leisure with a one-or two-day ticket on the Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour. Create your own itinerary to see the most popular sights of San Diego at your own pace.
Turn back the pages of history and relive San Diego's early days as it became the Birthplace of California. In Old Town San Diego (sometimes called the "Jamestown of the Pacific"), you will experience early Americana with its distinctive "West Coast Style" Spanish flavor.
The San Diego Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop on and off at any of the 10 stops as often as you like. The stops are conveniently located close to all popular attractions, shops and restaurants. Trolleys depart every 30 minutes.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Tour commences with boarding at any of the following stops:1) Old Town State Park2) Cruise Ship Terminal/USS Midway3) Seaport Village4) Marriott Marina/Convention Center5) Horton Plaza6) Gaslamp Quarter7) Hilton Bayfront8)Coronado/Mc P's Irish Pub and Grill9) Balboa Park (El Prado)/San Diego Zoo10) Little Italy
- Duration: 90 to 960 minutes (Approx.)
- San Diego Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
Average 4.61 out of 5 stars based on 269 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
The trolley was the perfect way to see several areas of San Diego and decide which ones we wanted to go back and spend more time in.
Wonderful tour of San Diego. Gave us an insight on what to do and where to go. We only got off at Old Town San Diego. Was great seeing all the old history of San Diego and the Mexican food was out of this world. I recommend this tour to everyone.
The conductor was great . As a first time visitor I relied on his suggestions. The restaurant in Little Italy as worth every penny and not expensive. Thanks hope to come again
I had a day to myself and signed up for this tour at the last minute--what a great decision! I was able to hear about all the great destinations in San Diego and choose which spots I wanted to investigate by getting off the bus. Drivers were incredibly informative and clearly love their job! A definite "do" while in San Diego!
I am a native San Diegan who tagged along with friends from out of town for the hop on hop off trolley tour of San Diego......I found the experience to be enjoyable and interesting to see "our town" from the "eyes" of a tourist. TIP: Please phone ahead to find out exactly where the trolley stops are located for your first pick up of the day.
We enjoyed the trolley very much. The driver's were all very friendly, and great tour guides. They made the trolley enjoyable, and we learned a lot of history. We would take the trolley again.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5046SAN_OTT