San Diego Hop On Hop Off Trolley Tour
Discover San Diego at your leisure with a unique tour around "America's Finest City". Create your own itinerary to see the most popular sights of San Diego and Coronado at your own pace hopping on and off with the options that best suit your interests.
Old Town Trolley Tour of San Diego
Route Duration: 2 hours
- 4010 Twiggs St, 4010 Twiggs St, San Diego, CA 92110, USA - Stop A: Old Town State Park - Stop A is located at the entrance to the Historic State Park and Old Town Market, featuring over 40 specialty gift shops. Across the street is the historic Immaculate Conception Church.
- Maritime Museum of San Diego, 1492 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA - Stop B: Maritime Museum & Star of India - Stop B is located on the Embarcadero. Across the street is the Waterfront Park and County Administration building.
- 1004 N Harbor Dr, 1004 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA - Stop C: Embarcadero Marina - Stop C is located at 1004 N. Harbor Drive along the Embarcadero near the USS Midway Museum and the cruise ship terminal. The San Diego Visitor Information Center is also located at this stop.
- 789 W Harbor Dr, 789 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA - Stop D: The Headquarters at Seaport Village - Restaurants and Unique Shops. Old San Diego Police Headquarters museum.
- 825 W Harbor Dr, 825 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA - Stop E: Seaport Village - Stop E is located on the east side of Seaport Village next to the Bay Company.
- Marriott Marquis San Diego, 333 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA - Stop F: Marriott Marquis and Marina - Stop F is located in the front of the Marriott Hotel at the Waterfall.
- 480 Fourth Ave, 480 Fourth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA - Stop G: Historic Gaslamp Quarter - Stop G is located next to the Horton Grand Hotel at the corner of 4th street and Island Avenue across the street from the historic William Heath Davis House.
- 855 E Harbor Dr, 855 E Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA - Stop H: Petco Park/East Convention Center/Hilton Bayfront - Stop H is located on East Harbor Drive, under the pedestrian bridge.
- 1113 Cesar E. Chavez Pkwy, 1113 Cesar E. Chavez Pkwy, San Diego, CA 92113, USA - Stop I: Barrio Logan Stop.Cesar Chavez Parkway & National Ave. - Chicano Park, Restaurants, Art Galleries, Craft Breweries
- 1107 Orange Ave, 1107 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118, USA - Stop J: Coronado/Orange Avenue - Stop J is located at Mc P’'s Irish Pub & Grill on Orange Avenue, the main shopping and dining area of Coronado. Hotel Del Coronado is 2 blocks south. The Coronado Beach is approximately 2 blocks away.
- 2175 Presidents Way, 2175 Presidents Way, San Diego, CA 92101, USA - Stop K: Balboa Park/San Diego Zoo - Stop K is located in the heart of Balboa Park near the corner of President's Way and Pan American Rd. behind the Organ Pavilion Parking Lot. - Museums, Restaurants, Gardens, Visitor Center
- 1605 India St, 1605 India St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA - Stop L: Little Italy Stop - Stop L is located in the heart of Little Italy, next to Buon Appetito. Restaurants/Bars, shops, Fire House Museum
Balboa Park / Seaport Village / San Diego Zoo / Old Town San Diego State Historic Park / Coronado Visitor Center / El Prado / San Diego Air & Space Museum / Old Town Trading Company / Gaslamp Quarter / Little Italy / Casa de Estudillo / The Coronado Ferry Landing / Piazza Basilone / Our Lady of the Rosary Church / Barrio Logan / Chicano Park / Martin Luther King Jr Promenade / Maritime Museum of San Diego
Operates: Times vary depending on season.
Operates 9:00am to 6 pm (last tour departs Old Town at 4 pm) from March 11-October 29th; Operates 9:00am to 5 pm (last tour departs Old Town at 3 pm) from October 30th-March 10th;
Trolleys arrive at each boarding location approximately every 20 minutes.
Guests will be given brochures when they begin the tour and can refer to the schedules printed in the brochure to see the first tour time, last tour time, and last re-boarding time at each boarding location.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Live commentary on board
- Local taxes
- San Diego Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Food and drinks
- Tour does not operate on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Emotional support animals or pets are not allowed
- KIDS FREE OCTOBER - Kids (0-12) ride free travelling from Oct 1-31 with a paid adult. 1 free child per paid adult. You do not have to purchase a child ticket, the child will automatically go free with adult purchase.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.76 out of 5 stars based on 1093 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought