Skip the Line: USS Midway Museum Admission Ticket in San Diego
Experience life at sea without leaving port by visiting the USS Midway Museum, San Diego's number 1 rated visitor attraction. A visit to this historic naval aircraft carrier museum is an essential experience for people of all ages. Hangar Deck and Flight Deck tour routes will showcase Midway’s exclusive collection of more than 30 restored Navy aircraft and the incredible views of San Diego Bay.
- Skip the line
- Editor's Pick
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Visit: USS Midway Museum, 910 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101-5811
MUSEUM HOURS 10:00 - 17:00 (LAST ENTRY AT 16:00)The USS Midway was the US Navy's longest serving carrier of the 20th century (1945-1992), and the largest ship in the world for a decade, housing 4,500 crew! Now you can walk in the footsteps of 225,000 sailors on a self-guided audio tour narrated by former Midway sailors and officers.
USS Midway also contains interactive exhibits and climb-aboard aircraft for all ages. Don't miss the flight simulators, gift shop and cafe.
Experience what it was like to be part of a "city at sea", explore galleys, officer's country, sleeping quarters and the engine room of the first Navy ship too large for the Panama Canal! You will be amazed by the 4-acre flight deck and the 360-degree panoramic view of downtown San Diego.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: USS Midway Museum
1/3/2023 - 6/16/2024
Monday - Sunday : 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Audio Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Embarcadero Adventure Offers including discounts for other nearby attractions
- World famous Midway volunteers will bring the flight deck alive
- Ability to skip the ticketing line - does not apply to lines within the attraction.
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Entry/Admission - USS Midway Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Parking: please note that during the summer, parking is limited and early arrival is encouraged.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Complimentary, loaner wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Elevator access from Navy Pier onto the ship, from the hangar deck down to the second deck and up to the flight deck
- Approximately 60 percent of the museum’s exhibits are wheelchair accessible.
- Narrated video tour of all museum exhibits is shown continuously in the hangar deck
- Parking is available adjacent to Midway for an additional fee through Ace parking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- HOURS ARE 10AM TO 5PM HOWEVER LAST ADMISSION IS 4PM.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.87 out of 5 stars based on 970 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool San Diego specialist!
Product code: C-5160USS
Similar Tours & Activities
GPS Talking Electric GoCar: 2 Hour Coronado tour
Walking Food Tour in Coronado
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
San Diego Seal Tour
San Diego Whale Watching Cruise